19 || Why god? Why me?

The night before,Priya's PoV

The night before,
Priya's PoV

It was late I knew, but I was ready to leave this place. I looked around and felt the silence which had surrounded the place. Chilly winds blew over my face making me shiver on my place.

Feeling way too cold, I stood up from my seat where I was sitting in the silent park. Walking a little I saw my favourite tree, the place where me, Avinash and Naisha used to play tree swing. 

I tilted my face towards the left and saw the dark corner of the park. It was the same place which used to be filled with light once but now the park is too broken to be repaired. Even though it was at a walking distance of half an hour from my house to the park, we all used to happily come and play here.

Fresh tears came up in my eyes remembering those days. Alas! 

Childhood was still the most memorable part of my life. 

I raised my hand up and cleaned the small amount of dust from the tree in which it was written Avi Pri Nai -> Forever. 

Picking up a small stone I cut the Pri with shivering hands.. Because it can't be true. It's meant to be Avinash-Naisha Forever and Priya can't ever be the trouble in their happily ever after. 

I sat on the ground whimpering and sobbing for myself. For my unplanned fate. The fate which takes away everyone I love away from.. For my love, which always will be hidden and one sided. 

Why god? Why me? 

Sniffing, I heard the buzzing sound of my phone and got up from my place. 

"He.. Hello?" I said trying my best to not let the other person know my pained voice.

"Bacha? Priyu, you okay? It's been 10pm preu. Come home." Maa said to which I hummed and cut the call. 

I came out from the park and started walking to home when again everything crossed my mind. 

Are really Avinash and Naisha together? I know he likes her too. They would be..

I was busy cursing my fate when again my phone vibrated with a message.

Flight details 

From Dehra to Delhi.

Monday, 30th September 20XX.

Time - 6am

I checked the day and wow! great! Tomorrow I am supposed to go, Delhi for a day seminar.

I walked to my home and hugged Maa. "Where have you been?" Maa asked while I smiled at her. Something I have learned now! To mask my emotions.

"I was at park Maa. You know I ate too much and was walking for some time." I replied back after opening my shoes.

"Hmm.. Okay good! But you are already fit priyu. Now I am going to sleep, good night." Maa said while I nodded.

"Maa?" I called her to which she looked at me.