10 || My dictionary, my words.

A/N kuch nahi hai 😂 Mann kiya toh dal diya..
Actually ye Confused_Soul_Kriyaka pre-birthday gift hai.

Actually hai 😳 so I was telling from today, I WILL POST TWO UPDATES IN A WEEK. 😎

And those who are waiting for Avi or Naisha's POV
2-3 chapters baad hi milega 😁

*****

•Priya•

•Priya•

"Avinashhh Priyaaa" Naisha shouted again making me and Avi come back from shock.

"Let's go down." I said and got up from the sofa.

"Or today Naishu will break the house by shouting." Avi completed my sentence and we both chuckled.

We both went downstairs and heard Naisha yelling again.

"Coming yaar. Wait for two minutes and please take classes for patience." I yelled back in annoyance, making Avinash shook his head. Oh yes! It's very common between me and Naishu.

We went inside the kitchen and saw the scene which we can only see once a year.

"WHY ARE YOU BOTH STARRING AT ME LIKE THAT?" Naisha yelled while cutting the flour pack while we shook our head.

"Why are you cooking?" Avinash asked her, before she could yell anytime soon.

"Mr. Banerjee being in London did you forget the meaning between Cooking and baking." She huffed while saying and pleaded to me for some help with her eyes.

Sighing, I nodded my head and wore my apron to help her.

"I will also help you both." Avi suddenly said to us with a grin and we nodded.

He wore an apron on his T-shirt and came near us.

"So what are we going to make?" He asked with a questioning gaze while I looked at Naisha for an answer.

Naisha looked at us and shrugged her shoulders with a grin.

"You haven't decided what to make and you started to mix the ingredients?" I questioned her shock while Avi just took the bowl from her hands.

"Actually I was thinking to try Priya Sharma's Special Cookies." She replied with a big smile making Avinash's head shot up.

I looked at him, surprised and he looked into my eyes. His beautiful eyes had a twinkle within it.