26 || I can't see any of them sad

*****

3 days later,Saturday 12pm

3 days later,
Saturday 12pm

Third Person's PoV

Avinash looked left and right and then again right and left before coming out of his room, something which he has been doing from the last three days, just to avoid both of his best friends. 

Inhaling a deep breath, he came out from his room and went outside without catching anyone's eyes. He came out of the house and took the cab which was waiting for him. 

"New Mall Construction site." Avinash said and sat on the seat comfortably. 

The driver nodded his head and started the taxi while Avi took out his phone and started strolling the emails. 

Putting on the Bluetooth Earplug he started checking the voice mails and discussing the meetings.

While checking the mails, Avinash's eyes collided with a certain mail which made his eyes widened. 

.

.

.

Dear Avinash,

I am Sorry.

You will be thinking why am I saying so? It's because of the way I behaved with you. My impulsive behavior has caused a lot of harm. To me, to you and to our friendship. 

I know you don't know, so today I am going to Delhi for the final competition of Dancing Juniors. I wanted you, my best friend, to come and give me best wishes. 

Waiting for the reply.

The Crazy Naishu, XD.

.

.

.

Water started collecting in Avinash's eyes which he wiped. He wanted to go and wish her, but he couldn't. He just couldn't muster his courage after the way he behaved.

He wished if only someone would have been his side to support him and stand by him.

Thinking about the word support the person came to his mind was Mihika, his support system. He truly missed her. 

The next person he thought could hear him was Priya but will she? 

He is avoiding her, why would she help him. But she is his Priya won't she listen to him.

Sighing, Avi opened one of his presentation files and started working on it.

________

Avinash's PoV

I looked at the half constructed building in front of me and smiled. Baba would be probably proud of my achievement.

I walked over to the worker section to talk with workers when four small children came towards me.