22 || Are you crazy?

******

Naisha's PoV

Naisha's PoV

Packing my stuff and keeping them in the locker, I came to the reception area. Smiling at Kavya, I took the attendance book and marked my attendance.

This was it! Now time to go home. 

I started walking to my house as it is just 15 minutes walking distance. On the way, I counted the number of trees which were 35 or so and kicked several rocks feeling bored.

Sighing, my thoughts again started wandering towards Avinash. 

According to the simple law of broken hearts and rejection, I should feel very sad? Then why am I feeling relaxed? I should cry but instead I danced and felt peace! I should stop talking with him but here I am in a mood to prank him. 

Was Mumma right? I was being a possessive best friend? Don't I have a tiny winy crush on him in childhood? Was that crush over during teenage years?

Probably, Yes. That's why I got a huge liking over the new college guy. Then why was I behaving like a wild cat since the last 48hours? Did bhumi and Arshi gave me some kind of- but no, they won't!

I took some deep breaths and thought about it. 

It was their questions which gave me a thought that I probably like Avi. And I being the overactive person said it to Priya and Avinash, without being fully confirmed!

Oh god! I did a huge blunder. In my possessives and stubbornness I hurted Avi. Now what should I do?

Should I ask Priya about help? Cause I don't trust those bhumi and Arshi and their good for nothing questions and ideas. 

Nodding my head and mumbling my favourite song - Jab koi Baat, I entered my house.

Opening the gate, I smiled and went to the living room.

"Mummaaaaa!" Screaming I hugged my tightly from back when she was making food. I felt her still for a second, then she placed her hand on my arm and asked,"What happened Bacha?"

"Mumma, I am too happy. Not because Avinash accepted or rejected me but because I realized I was just being a possessive friend and not liked him." I confessed to her and hugged her happily.

"Bacha, it's good. But you have hurt Avinash by all these questions. Clear his doubts soon." She replied and again started making the food.

"Okay Mumma. I will ask Priya to come tomorrow and ask her to help me." I said to which Mumma smiled and nodded. 

"Now bring me food! Fast.." I screamed and went to watch television.