28 || What happened to Mihika, Avi?

******

Avinash's PoV

Avinash's PoV

We both walked together to the park and sat down in one of the corner places. 

As it was soon going to be evening corner place would be good as people would start coming. 

Priya looked at me hopefully and pressed my hand to give me strength and if I say I didn't feel blessed seeing on my side that It would be a sheer lie.

I cleared my throat and looked at the sky,"It all started 6yrs before. My first year of college. The year I met her, daughter of baba's business friend Manish Gujaral. Her name was Mihika Gujaral."

I looked at Priyaa and smiled and then I looked at the trees flowing with wind.

"She was just like you. Cute, smart, feisty and weirdo. The first time I met her, she made me her friend. We both were in the same year of business management.  'Two people interested in music were pursuing business' she used to tell always as she was forced to take admission because of her father's pressure like me."

I averted my gaze and looked at Prerna who had a frown on her face.

"Ask" I said and she looked at me.

"You wanted to pursue music but were stopped by uncle?" She questioned, to which I smiled.

"It wasn't fully like that. Baba's health used to  deteriorate a lot those days to several losses. I wanted to help him but It was also true that he had not accepted me choosing music as a career." I replied and looked at Priya who just nodded her head for me to continue. 

"So, Mihika and I used to meet at the auditorium during lunch or would bunk classes sometimes. She was a total one. And I remember it was 6 months later, we both started addressing each other as Mr. Super Singer and Mihu di." I said and she again looked shocked. 

"Mihika was your elder sister?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Yes, she said me she is my elder sister with her own birthday logic." I replied smiling and closed my eyes remembering those sweet moments.

"Then? What happened between you and Mihu di?"

"It was a year later, Mihu got to know about a talent hunt competition in the nearby auditorium. We were 19 back then and the age limit till 19. So, mihu forced me to join." I told and exhaled a breath. 

"Tell me when you want to. There is no forcing from my side." Priya said to which I nodded and started saying to her.

.

.

.

"Avi, you sing fab. Please participate once, for me." Mihu said pouting and using her best puppy dog eyes and I averted my gaze.