14 || Am I Looking Good?

A/N I don't have any....

Enjoy the chapter!!

******

Next day,Sunday

Next day,
Sunday.

Third Person's PoV

"Priya wake up bacha." Veena softly said to the sleeping figure of her daughter who was lying on the sofa in her balcony.

Priya opened her eyes slowly hearing her mother's sound and looked at her mother questionly.

Her eyes travelled to the clock which showed the time 6am and she looked at her maa

"Yes Maa?" Priya said softly rubbing her drowsy eyes.

"Take the phone someone is calling you." Veena said to her and left the balcony giving a kiss on Priya's forehead.

After Veena went outside, Priya looked at her phone and was shocked to see the call by one of the best Art Exhibition Hosts.

She smiled widely and called them back.

"Hello Priya Sharma here." She spoke in a formal tone.

"What offer?"

"Yes those were my arts."

"Delhi Exhibition permit?"

"Sure you would love to."

"What's the duration?"

"Day after tomorrow."

"Yes sure. I would love to attend the workshop. Yes please and thanks for calling. I will be there, day after tomorrow." Priya said and cut the call with a big fat smile.

She came inside her room and saw the bed was empty. A smile came to her lips remembering Naisha's love for Morning Walks.

She took her necessities and clothes and went inside the bathroom to get changed.

_________

Avinash was jogging out with Naisha, who marched to him in the middle of his run.

He has a habit of doing early morning walks before starting his day, to keep himself fit.

Naisha smiled at Avi who was running and then stopped for a second to change her song from her workout playlist.

Avinash stopped in his way not seeing Nandini beside him. He looked back and saw her using her phone.

"Naishu, such a lazy person you are." He teased her while she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Come fast Ms. Lazy or I will go." Avi said breathing heavily.

"I am not lazy, you Chubby Banerjee. How dare you say that!" Naisha screamed with a grim expression and started running towards Avi.

But to her bad luck he was more fast and has now reached the house while she was still a few meters away from him.