Chapter 10- Snowflake

I jump in front of the Arc de Triumph where Ladybug and Chat Noir are already fighting Lady Crystal.

"Welcome back, Alley Cat." Chat Noir winks at me.

"Chat, we don't have time for this!" Ladybug grunts sounding rather annoyed.

"What's the plan, Bugaboo?"

Ladybug rolls her eyes.

"Guys..." I say looking at them.

Just as Ladybug and Chat Noir look at me, Lady Crystal taps the Arc de Triumph with her staff, turning it to pure diamond, before running off.

"Oh no!"

Ladybug gives me a determined look. "Lucky Charm!!!"

A swarm of ladybugs flies in a circle. When they fade a red diamond pickax falls into Ladybug's hands.

"I didn't know you played Minecraft." Chat Noir says, giving Ladybug a smirk.

I giggle and Ladybug shoots me a glare.

Suddenly Ladybug's eyes light up. "Wait, that's it! Diamond is the only thing that can break another diamond!"

"That's brilliant, Ladybug!" I exclaim.

"OK, here's the plan." Ladybug gives me a determined smile. "Alley Cat, I need you to distract Lady Crystal and lead her to the news tower. We'll meet you there."

"On it, Ladybug!" I leap away.

---------------------------------------

Ok, so maybe it wasn't the best idea to have to lead Lady Crystal to the news tower, considering the fact I've only been here a little over 48 hours...

I grab my hand mirror off my belt. Maybe there's something here that can help me... I tap on one of the Aquamarine gems, and suddenly the glass part of the mirror lights up, revealing a phone-like setup with different apps. Yes! I tap on the GPS app and search for the news tower. There it is!

I find Lady Crystal along the streets, turning people, plants, and cars into diamonds.

Ok, (yn), think of something cool to say... "And here I thought diamonds were a girl's best friend." I give Lady Crystal a sly smile.

"I can fix that if you want..." Lady Crystal gestures towards a diamond statue of a civilian.

"Only if you can catch me first!" I begin leaping across buildings in the direction of the news tower. Lady Crystal begins running after me. Perfect...

I reach the news tower a few seconds before Lady Crystal does. I land next to Ladybug.

"I hope you guys are ready!" I say, slightly panting.

"Oh, we are all right."

Lady Crystal lands on the rooftop, tapping the billboards with her staff on her way. I look over by the billboards and see Chat Noir standing there.

"Cataclysm!!!" He yells and begins running along the base of the billboards, leading them to crumble and fall over-trapping Lady Crystal.

Ladybug walks up and using her pickax, breaks a small hole in the billboards. She stretches her arm down in the hole and grabs the staff-breaking it in half. She captures the little Akuma, and after de-evilizing it, throws the pickax in the air, shouting "Miraculous Ladybug!" The billboards are suddenly fixed and are turned to metal once again, and everything else that was once solid diamond is turned back into its original form. Lady Crystal becomes a young woman with warm dark skin, and chocolate-colored hair. Ladybug walks over to me and Chat Noir. She holds out her fist.

"Pound It!" We all say together.

"I'm about to transform back, I'll see you cats later!" and with that Ladybug throws her yo-yo out, and flies away, leaving me and Chat Noir alone.

"You're a really good fighter, Alley Cat. I can tell I'm going to enjoy working with you." Chat Noir holds his hand out to me.

I shake it, and smile at him "I feel the same way, Chaton." (Chaton means "kitten" in French!)

"See you later, Snowflake." Chat Noir winks at me and jumps away on his stick.

I feel my cheeks heat up.

Snowflake...I like the sound of that...