Chapter 43- Good Friend

The night came when Luka, Marinette, Adrian, and I would go watch Jagged Stone's concert. I'm extremely exited, not only to hear Jagged, but to also do something fun with Marinette and Adrian before I go home.

Marinette pulls out some of her clothes she designed for me to wear. I end up in a white top, studded belt, ripped jean shorts, netted gloves, leather knee high boots, and leather jacket. After I'm dressed, Marinette pulls my hair into a ponytail. Marinette leads me to a mirror so I can see myself.

"Whoa..." I gasp "Marinette, this outfit looks amazing!"

Marinette blushes "Thankyou! I though it would look great on you!"

I turn around to face Marinette. "Wait, what are you going to wear?" I ask.

"Oh, I have an outfit, but I'd better get changed." Marinette giggles. She pulls some items from her closet, and heads down the steps. "I'll be back in a minute!"

I sit down on the chaise, and sigh. Kitti flies out from her hiding place and sits on my lap. "What's wrong, (yn)?"

"I still haven't told Marinette about me an Adrian. Of course at the time I didn't know it was Adrian, but now that I do, I feel guilty for dating her crush." I confess.

Kitti is silent for a moment before speaking up. "You should tell her. It wouldn't be good if she found out about you two without you telling her first."

I sigh. "I know...but I don't want her upset. Marinette has done a lot for me. It would be wrong for me to repay her by stealing the boy she likes."

"But at the same time, Marinette doesn't reserve the right to be the only one who likes Adrian." Kitti says.

I clench my fists on my knees and look up. "You know what? You're right! Marinette could've told Adrain how she felt about him long before I came into the picture. If Adrian and I like each other, a good friend would support us."

"Exactly, (yn)!" Kitti says, flying up to my eye level.

"Thankyou, Kitti." I say, taking her into my hands and kissing the top of her head.

Just then I hear Marinette walking back up the steps. "Kitti hide!" I say to the white cat. She nods and flies into my bag.

"I'm back! What do you think?" Marinette says, spinning around slowly so I can see her outfit. She's wearing a dark pink tank, a sleeveless dark blue jean jacket with small gems on it, a studded belt and gloves, a short leather skirt, and leather knee high boots. Her dark blue hair is pulled into twin buns, atop her head.

"Wow....you look amazing, Marinette!!" I say. "You're so good at designing these outfits!!" I twirl around in a circle.

"Thanks (yn)! You're such a good friend. I'm really gonna miss you when you return to America." Marinette says, giving a sad smile.

I swallow a lump in my throat.

Good friend...

I glance down at my bag, where Kitti is. She smiles and nods at me.

I take a deep breath. "Marinette...I have to tell you something...."