Chapter 31- Weak

Ladybug, Chat Noir, and I reach the foot of the Eiffel Tower.

"Color Hunter, you don't have to do this!" Ladybug yells to him.

"Yes I do! You'll finally see how I feel when you're precious Kitty is dull and emotionaless! As the rest of the world shall be!" Color Hunter whisks out his paintbrush and swings it at Chat Noir.

Oh no...

Without thinking twice, I leap towards Chat and shove him out of the way. I get hit. I pick myself up and turn to Chat Noir. He's staring at me with a face filled with horror.

I give him a weak smile. "Bring me back Chaton."

I look at my feel and see a light gray slowly creeping up my legs. As the gray gets higher I feel more of my emotions leave me. I take a deep breath as the last of the color is taken from my face.

I stand there a look around. I can only see the world in black white and gray. Chat Noir runs up to me and starts desperately shaking my shoulders.

"Alley Cat?!? Alley Cat please answer me!!" He cries.

Something in me wants to help...to hug Chat Noir and tell him everything will be alright. But no matter how hard that something in me tries, I can't find the strength or desire to move...or do anything. I hunch over a cross my arms. Color Hunter walks up to me and reaches for my chocker.

No...

I try to muster all the strength I can, to slightly raise my arm up to shove away his hand, but he effortlessly flicks it away. Suddenly his arms are pulled back by a string. I glance over to see
Ladybug holding him back.

"Now Chat Noir!" She yells.

I'm suddenly scooped up, bridal style, and I'm being swiftly carried away. I look up to see
Chat Noir carrying me. He sets me down behind a street cart. "Stay here, alright Snowflake?" He says giving a sad smile. He bends down and kisses my forehead.

I muster up a small bit of strength. "Be careful." I barley whisper.

Chat looks surprised and then smiles. "I will." He says, and runs off.

I don't know how long it's been. I just sit behind the street car with my back hunched over, and my arms crossed. I don't feel sad or worried. I don't feel anything. I just sit and do the only thing I have the effort to do: Breath.

Suddenly a swarm of ladybugs surrounds me. I look around to see ladybugs turning black and white buildings to their original color. Then it hits me: Ladybug and Chat Noir beat Color Hunter! I jump up and run back to the Eiffel Tower.

When Chat Noir sees me running towards him he meets me halfway and pulls me into a hug. I bury my head into his shoulder. "Thankyou for saving me." I mumble.

"Of course, Snowflake." He says

Ladybug walks up to us. "So is it official?" She asks, smirking.

I smile at her and peck Chat Noirs cheek. "Yes."

"Yes! Finally!!" She shouts jumping in the air.

Me and Chat stare at her. Ladybug blinks and gives an awkward smile. "Uh I mean..."

Chat Noir and I laugh, and Ladybug quickly joins in.

——————

Things were perfect. My life finally made sense.

Or so I thought...