Chapter 15- Dork

I step out of the closet and look around me. The students suddenly turn to face me. They reach into their pockets and pull out more pink glitter and begin throwing it at me. I jump into the air and leap over them. Dashing out of the classroom, I jump onto the school rooftop. I pull out my mirror and try to call Ladybug. No answer... I try to call Chat Noir.

"Alley Cat?"

I release the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Chat Noir!! Thank God! I was worried Princess Justice got you too!"

"I was worried about you, too. I couldn't get Ladybug to answer my calls. I think she was turned into a servant by Princess Glitter." Chat sarcastically says.

"Bows not the time for jokes, Chaton." I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay okay. We need to find (yn). She's a transfer student that Princess Justice really has it in for."

Shoot.

"Oh, uh, I'm-SHE'S okay!! I already got her to safety!" I let out a breath. "So what's our next move?"

"I'm not sure...usually Ladybug always already has a plan."

"Hmm...okay..." I think for a second. "Princess Justice gets her power from her wand...If we get that away from her, she'll be powerless!"

"So we just need to sneak up in her." Chat Noir finishes for me.

"Lucky for us, I'm an expert at sneaking up in people." I grin.

"Great plan, Snowflake!"

I blush. Snowflake...

——————————

Chat Noir and I sit on the top of Notre Dame as we map out our plan.

"Remember Chat Noir, you can't use you cataclysm at all. If you do you won't be able to destroy the Akuma."

"Got it Snowflake." He winks at me.

I turn my head and blush like a idiot. I punch his arm. "We need to stay focused ya dork!"

Chat Noir stares at me and rubs the spot on his are I punched him. He blinks at me with his green eyes. We both begin laughing.

——————————

"Be careful Chaton." I say over the phone.

"Don't worry, Snowflake, You know that I'll be alright~" Chat Noir says back to me.

I roll my eyes.

We hang up.

I wait in an alleyway for Chat Noir. Ten minutes go by. Fifteen. Twenty. What's taking him so long? I wonder. Suddenly I hear a bell ring. That's it!
"Mist!" I say.

Chat Noir jumps into the alley with Princess Justice. "Huh, (yn) was just here..." he says, pretending to be confused.

"I'm not in the mood for games, stupid cat." Princess Justice begins sounding annoyed.

I sneak up behind her.

"Wait a minute...where's the white one..." Princess Justice looks around. I freeze in my tracks and hold my breath. "She...uh...was already turned into a servant...I wasn't able to find her!" Chat Noir quickly says.

"I'm going to give you to the count of ten, cat. Before things get ugly."

I speed walk up to Princess Justice. I reach over her shoulder to grab the sash. Suddenly she grabs my wrist. Out of shock, I become visible again. I nervously smile at Princess Justice. "H-Hi..." Princess Justice points her wand at me. "Where is (yn)?" She says, masked eyes staring me down.

I sigh. "Okay, I'll go get her. If she doesn't come back to you, you can have Chat Noir."

Chat Noir gives me a shocked look. Princess Justice thinks it over. "Fine Alley Cat, you have yourself a deal." She let's me go, and grabs Chat Noir. "You have ten minutes."

I rush off, leaving Chat Noir alone with Princess Justice.