Chapter 35- Vivica

Ladybug and Chat Noir meet up with Viperion and I, inside the sewer. After explaining the plan to us, Viperion runs behind a wall before he turns back to his civilian form. Once Sass has been recharged, he once again becomes Viperion, and comes into view again.

Ladybug and I go one way under the Eiffel Tower, and Chat Noir and Viperion go the other. Ladybug pulls out a triangle instrument-her lucky charm-and hits it a couple times, creating a loud dinging sound. She twists it into a hook shape, and attaches it to the yo-yo string around her waist, and I pull out my mirror.

We climb out of the sewers, and see Chat Noir and Viperion in their own hiding spot, and Ladybug gives them a thumbs up. Viperion activates his second chance, and Chat Noir pulls out his cataclysm.

I see Desperada and run out to her. "Hey eardrum breaker!" I call in a sly tone. "Over here!" Desperada scowls at me, and pulls out a trumpet, sending me a glare. She shoots her golden orbs at me, but I pull out my mirror and send the orbs back every time.

"Hey!" She yells, and pulls out a tuba.

Uh oh...

She blows into the brass instrument, sending a mega orb right at me. I duck down to the ground just as the orb flies over me.

Suddenly a yo-yo string with a hook at the end of it comes swinging down, catching and pulling Desperada's earbuds from her. "Your turn Chat Noir!" Ladybug yells, throwing the earbuds to his hand.

Desperada yells and Chat Noir cataclysms the earbuds, freeing the Akuma. Ladybug swings her yo-yo, captures it, and de-evilizes it.

She throw a the triangle-hook into the air and shouts "Miraculous Ladybug!" And turns everything back to the way it was before. Desperada turns into a teenage girl, with her dark brown hair pulled into a ponytail, a mole underneath her brown eyes and braces.

I approach her and hold my hand out to her, giving her a smile. She hesitantly takes it, and I help her up. "I'm so sorry...I let my anger get the best of me again..." she says, looking down at her feet.

"It's alright. We all make mistakes some times. The important thing is to learn from them." I say.

"But I didn't learn from them...I was still akumatized..." she says.

I give her a reassuring smile. "Nobody said that you would get it overnight. Sometimes it just takes time...?"

"Vivica." She says, giving a small smile.

"...Vivica." I say, finishing my sentence.

Vivica glances over to Chat Noir, Viperion, and Ladybug. "Thankyou for saving me." She says. "I'd better get back to the hotel to meet up with Jagged." Vivica picks up her guitar case, and puts in her earbuds, before walking off.

I walk over to the other superhero's, who are holding their fists up. I pull out my own and we bring our hands together.

"Pound it!"

—————

Hi everyone! If you guys have any ideas for a new villain, please let me know! I'll be sure to credit you if I use you're idea :)

Love you all! <3