Welcome to Azur lane.

Inside a plane on the way to the Azur lane base.

A young man wearing admiral clothes along with a black and red trench coat and black aviators stared at the tv that was showing a Spanish dubbed drama. His black hair was short and kept clean, on his left seat was a pair of blades and on the right was a pair of Guns, A rifle, and pistol. This is the author, he doesn't Have a nickname because he can't make up his mind so let's just call him forest.

He decided to apply after seeing his friends have their own fleets. It was chaos.

And he LOVED it. He hoped that he would be able to befriend his team and new allies.

After a while, his application was accepted and Voila he is now an admiral on his own fleet.

What's the worst thing that could happen?

Forest: You don't wanna know... trust me.

Wtf? Stop being meta and don't break the fourth wall. This is not cheap you know.

Forest: Sorry narrator.

It's fine just don't do it again.

*Fixes the fourth wall.*

Anyways Everything is good and all as forest looked at the file of the starter ships.

Forest: *looks at Javelin's stats.* Nope.
*looks at Laffey and nimi* Which one should I pick~?

Forest: Versatility or firepower? Yeet! I'm just gonna choose Z23 to help me with paperwork. And I'll handle financing.
______
Somewhere in the base, a cat hissed as she felt that she won't be able to make more money.
______

Forest: *looks on the window and sees the base along with some girls in swimsuits.*

Forrest: That's beautiful. *looking at the Beautiful sight of someone getting chased by a shark.*

A girl tapped his shoulder. and smiled at him. This is Grozny, Forest's surrogate little sister. (Even if she is technically older than him.)

Grozny: Comrade Commander we are will be landing in a few minutes

Grozny: Comrade Commander we are will be landing in a few minutes... want some hot cocoa?

Forest: *chuckles and rubs Grozny head.* Gracias, pero no gracias, Grozny. Besides, we'll be landing in a few minutes.

The other people in the plane were confused as it would take for about an hour for the plane to land.

Forest: Are you ready now Grozny?

Grozny: Ja Comrade commander Forest. *jumps on the seat and takes out a pair of bags and some suitcases on the rack.

Forest: *Disassembles his rifle and guns, puts them on the case along with his knife and sword.* Shh, don't cry ladies. Daddy will be back soon.