Windle-chan's Royal navy experience

Markwindle

Windle-chan looked worried as he removed several parts of his equipment. He summoned a box that contained several of his extra equipment and took out a spare suit that allowed him to blend in with people from the Royal navy. The suit was tailor-made from Iris Libre territory and was given to him by his uncle who went there from several trips. It was a smaller version of his uncle's favorite suit style. He winced a bit as he rubbed a bruise on his arm. HE had sprained it while trying to escape.

'If uncle was here he would scold me and heal it then increase my beat- I mean endurance training

'If uncle was here he would scold me and heal it then increase my beat- I mean endurance training.' The nephew thought as he put on his hat that covered his face. While he loved his parents very much, most of his antics are gained from his erratic and eccentric uncle who was too chaotic to predict. One moment he will be sitting impatiently in a corner and the next several missiles will be launched to who knows where, or He'll throw stuff at anything. Thinking back, he did see his uncle dislocating his wrists and acting like a dinosaur while saying 'all the dinosaurs feared the mighty T-rex.' 

As he was thinking about his uncle he bumped into a trio of girls who were about the same age as him. Two albinos and a blonde. One of the albinos wore a maid uniform and the other a dress while the blonde wore a dress as well but carried a sword. Seeing the sword windle-chan raised his guard up. He helped the three up to their feet and smiled at them.

W-chan:  Are you frau-Ladies all right?

The trio nodded and stared at Windle-chan.  The short-haired albino smiled and bowed at him.

L. Illustrious: Thank you for helping us. And we are all alright. I am little Illustrious and these are little bel and little renown. May I ask what you are doing here?

The mini maid and mini knight both curtsied and bowed respectively.

Windle-chan: Little? I'm Windle, I travel with my uncle a lot but we got separated

L. Illustrious: I see... Then, would you mind if we accompany you? The three of us are just walking around.

Little Bel: IF it isn't a bother.

Windle-chan thought about and it would indeed be a great cover for him. Although he can hear his uncle's voice shouting 'Seduce them!' He nodded and smiled at them.

Windle-chan: If it's fine with you

He then heared his uncle calling him a simp. He walked near them and little renown saw his sword. She went near him and excitedly hold his hand.

L. Renown: Are you training to be a knight too?

Windle-chan: Well not really a knight, but its similar ja?

L. Bel: Apologies Sir Windle. Miss renown is quite exciteable.

Windle: it's fine, I don't mind.