When someone visits the uncle-nephew duo

If you are wondering what the duo is doing well, you can see Windle-chan having tears in his eyes as he was being consoled by his uncle. He has just finished playing a Metal gear solid V mission where you have to kill your men along with their funerals. 

Forest: Don't be sad. Be proud of those men.

Windle-chan: But... Why did we have to kill them... They were loyal to us.

Forest: It's for the greater good of everyone. Those men are those who you can trust your life with Windle-chan. I want you to honor and be proud of the people who will be loyal to you one day.  

Windle-chan: I-I see.

Forest: These are warriors who are willing to die for what they believe in. We will all die one day but I want you to shine like a diamond.

This happened three days ago and we now see the duo in the living room. Windle-chan has finished his daily training routine and finished his shower and forest... He was tuning a pair of Guitars.

Forest: Did you clear the course?

Windle-chan: Ja! I finished it under 3 minutes. 

Forest: I see. 

Windle-chan: WHat are you doing uncle?

Forest: Just tuning my guitar.

Windle-chan: I see...

Forest: of course you can. You're not blind.

Windle-chan merely sighed at his uncle's antics. He was used to him being so bipolar that he can guess his mood. Strumming the guitars lightly, Forest smiled and gave him one.

Forest: Belated happy birthday Windy.

He smiled and rubbed Windle-chan's head. The nephew gasped and looked at the beautiful guitar on his hand.

Windle-chan: Vielen Danke Onkel.

Forest smiled and stated to teach Windle-chan to play the guitar when a knock was heard.

Forest: Huh? I wasn't expecting any visitors today. Were you expecting anyone Windle-chan?

Windle-chan: Nein onkel. Who could it be?

Forest: Dunno.

Shrugging his shoulders. Forest went to the door and opened it. He was met by four people from Iris. He was shocked at first but lost it.

Dunkerque: Bonjour Kapitaine! It's been a while

Forbin: Qui! It has been long. few weeks since we last met.

Mars: Hey Kapitaine! Nice to meet you.

Malin: I'm bored.

Forest: Dunkerque, Forbin, Le mars, Le Malin. A pleasure to meet you. How have you been? Come in.

The trio of Iris Girls nodded and went inside Forest's house. They were amazed by the decorations inside it. Dunkerque However was uninterested and was munching on a donut. wondering while his uncle was taking long Windle-chan.

Windle-chan went out of the room and the girls saw him as he was approaching from behind a knife hidden on his sleeves. They were all shocked and their reactions varied. Suddenly a bright light appeared and filled the hallway when a white blur disappeared and Tackled Forest away. The girls along with Windle-chan readied their riggings and aimed it at the dust cloud.

Forest: What the?! Jack?! What are you doing here?

The dust cleared and the girls along with Windle-chan saw a young white-haired girl hugging their commander/uncle.

Dunkerque: Let go of Kapitaine!

She shouted as she draws her saber and was about to charge when The air around the three felt cold and they were pushed down to their knees by the killing intent of the girl behind Dunkirque, blade ready to on her neck. Thankfully Windle-chan was able to blow her away with his sword.

Forbin: Dunkerque! Are you alright?

Dunkerque: I'm fine.

Jack: Tch! The capital od Mist... "Our" hell starts here.

Mist started to form around the group and suddenly they were starting to forget what was happening.

Mars: Sister! Everyone stay close 

Dunkirque/Windle-chan: But Uncle/Kapitaine is still out there!

Jack: It has no end nor beginning... It's  just a meaningless repitition of dissection.

Jack suddenly disappeared leaving only her red eyes glowing in the mist and a purple haze.

Malin: Here she comes!

Forbin: She's too fast.

Windle-chan suddenly used his machine guns to shoot all around him not caring about the house to keep her away, But it was no use.

Jack: Maria (Holy Mother) The (Of) Ripp!

Forest: Stop! Don't hurt them, Jackie! They're my friends.

They heard Forest shout and suddenly the mist disappeared and saw that the girl was behind them her knives ready to strike. She then smiled happily and jumped to Forest.

Jackie: Daddy! We missed you so much.

Everyone: D-DADDY?!?!

Everyone shouted as they saw Jackie hug Forest who returned it. They all saw a genuine smile appear on Forest's face causing someone to blush hard. Dunkerque was not able to take the news well enough and passed out in shock.