Meeting the Yandere

A few hours after meeting the head maid, Belfast, and the silent treatment he was given with. Forest is now resting on for his noon break.

He already sent some plans towards the rest of the leaders for the rest of the nations save for Sakura empire, The iris libre and the North Union.

Forest: *writing paperwork*

??: *hidden somewhere in the vents.*

Forest: *Stops and looks around* hmm? *opens drawer beside him*

??: ?

Forest: *takes out a gun with silencer* Come out, I know your here...

??: *Surprised pikachu face.*

Forest: *waits.*

A hidden door opens and out comes a girl.

Taihou: Fufufu~ What a skilled shikikan. I'm Taihou a carrier for the sakura empire.

Forest: *stares at her and remembers a gree-haired dragon.* .....

Taihou: Although, I'm unworthy, I hope to be of service to you~❤️

Forest: *removes aviators and drinks water from a glass.*

Taihou: *smiles and leans in* Does my body satisfy yoy commander?

Forest: *stares at her eyes* ....

Taihou: *looks and blushes.* *insert thoughts here from sinpke to lewder.*

Forest: *takes out a folder that has 'last words written on it and writes something. *

Taihou: *still imagining.*

Forest: ....nice to meet you Taihou-san....

Forest mind: Ah shit.... here we go again.

Taihou: hehe... its nice to meet you too shi~ ki~ kan~

Forest: *smiles and inhales.*

Taihou: *blushes heavily.*

Forest: *removes his trench coat and throws it at Taihou.* NIGERUNDAYO!!!!! *jumps off the window and runs away surprising all the girls inside the building.*

Taihou: *snuggles to the trench coat and sniffs it.* *sighs happily* Shikikan's scent... so good! *leaves the office and stalks forest.*