When the two tries to summon a servant

We see the boys hanging out in the basement with the both wearing robes.

Windle-chan: Are you sure this will work?
Forest: Of course.

Jack: Yeah. Father and I did this all the time.

Dunkerque: This is a bit worrying Kapitaine.

Dunkirque said as she still looks at Jack Warily at Jack who smiled at her. She felt the blade almost pierce if it wasn't for Forest then she would have been dead.

Windle-chan: What even are servants onkel?

Windle-chan asked causing the french girls and everyone to look at Forest, who is drawing a magic circle on the floor.

Forest: Well, Servants are spirits made into special familiars of the highest rank, that are bound to the Master. Typically Heroic Spirits under most systems, they can also sometimes be Divine Spirits, Phantoms, Wraiths, and living people depending on various circumstances. Pure Heroic Spirits, the "main body" in the Throne of Heroes, can only be summoned by the World, and summoning even one is considered to be a miraculous occurrence. Differing from the normal definition of familiars that can be likened to minor mascots unable to be stronger than their masters, Heroic Spirits are the most powerful of beings. You can summon a heroic spirit from the past present or future due to the throne of heroes existing outside of time and space.

All the people in the room who were unfamiliar with magecraft was shocked. To summon Beings of absolute power nonchalantly, there is indeed something wrong with their kapitaine or in windle-chan's case, His uncle somehow made his head hurt again.

Forest: Also Jack is a servant who is an amalgamation of the spirits of unborn children from 19th century London who then took the form of and abilities of  Jack the ripper.

That broke the everyone of them and suddenly they were shocked out from their shock when the circle shone brightly.

Forest: Ok Windle-chan recite this.

He gives his nephew a piece of paper who opens it and reads it. Forest then takes out a golden cup that radiates power and places it inthe middle.

 Forest then takes out a golden cup that radiates power and places it inthe middle