Jackie's bio

When the fog is thick at night, Jack the Ripper appears

You can lock your door, close your windows, even hide under your sheets, but Jack will still slip through the keyhole to get you.
The disgusting sound of dripping blood, accompanied by the sight of dissected bowels.
Consciousness is fading way, soon you will die of despair.
Despite that, the last thing you hear before your death is...
"Mother"
and a strange pure smile like that of an angel.

A serial-killer whose name is known all over the world. In Japan, it is often designated as "Jack the Ripper" without change. In spite of the frantic investigations of the Scotland Yard, it butchered five women and then disappeared without ever getting caught.

Height/Weight: 134cm ・ 33kg

Source: Historical Fact
Region: England/Ireland
Alignment: Chaotic ・ Evil
Gender: Female
The version of Jack in case summoned as an Assassin.

Because the true identity of Jack the Ripper has never been made clear, its shape changes in accordance with which Class it is summoned into. In this case, having manifested as an Assassin, it is an aggregation of children who were not allowed to be born.

Because of this, Assassin-Jack was killed before even being born, her wish for the Holy Grail is a regression to the womb--to return to her mother's womb. Although ignorant of the ways of the world, maybe due to having been summoned as Jack the Ripper, she is frighteningly quick-witted.

She, who was summoned as Assassin, calls herself "Jack the Ripper"; but even she doesn't know if she is really the "true culprit". Although she has memories of killing several women, it is also unknown if they were Jack's victims.

As a child that was never loved, she was strongly seeking out for love. Regardless of whatever the Master is male or female, she will probably demand his/her love as a "mother". While there is no problem in responding to that love, she might intend to sneak into your abdomen.