The Quartet

downneck as Downneck/D

JeanCarlo3806 as Jean/J

Markwindle as mark.

At the base.

Forest sighed as he rubbed his temples to stop the headache.

Forest: Bruh...

He looked at Jean who was running away from FDG.

Forest: Seriously? You have a girl after you and you're running away?

He then looked at Mark by his camera to see that he was being chased by yandere Nagato and Mutsu. He smirked as he watched what would happen as he ate popcorn, by his side was his faithful friend Monarch who shook her head.

Monarch: shouldn't you be helping them, commander?

Forest: Nah! I want to see what happens next. You're free for the day but you can join me if you want.

Monarch: Apologies commander, But there is something I need to do. 

She smiled before leaning on Forest's face and lightly kissing him... 

Monarch: Do remember to clear your schedule for tonight. I'll be waiting~

She finished with a sway of her hips and a wink.

Forest smiled and watched as the still shota-fied trio of commanders are being chased by the yanderes or their love interests. He winced as he saw that the shots Downeck was being chased by several Ark Royals.

Forest: I should help them... 

He was about to send for help when he heard his nieces' voices asking him to play with them. He actually forgot the three commanders and played with the two. He finally remembered an hour later after the kids left and he pushed a button that sent several choppers flying towards the trio.

The trio sat on the couch and glared at Forest.

Downeck: Cyka Blyat Comrade forest! *shivers remembering the Ark Royals*

Mark: *shivering and has PSTD of the yandere foxes.*  Nein, Nein, Nein!

JEan: Putanginmo Forest! *Glares with a blush as he remembers being Ara Ara'ed by FDG."

Forest: lo sientos Camaradas.

He said although the shit-eating grin was still in his face.

Downeck, Jean, Mark: Fignya! Bullshit! die Kuhscheiße!

Downeck: You were watching us! I almost got raped by Ark Royals?

Forest: First time? *throws out a folder containing several pictures of the girls that tried to rape him*

Jean; WE'VE been turned to shotas

Forest: True... I see that.

Mark: Kamerad please help us get the cure! ANd Help Nagato and Mutsu turn them back to normal.

Forest: That might actually my fault.

Mark: Was?

Forest: We were spending time along with Hiei and the chains when they heard me wanting nephews. Apologies.

Mark: *angry  german noises*

Forest meanwhile held his chest. He looked around and he suddenly fell down.

D, M, J: COMRADE FOREST!

--------

J: He's awake...

D: Pfft! It's karma.

M: Well, that makes us the shots quartet ja?

F:  Punyeta! what happened.

Forest looked around and noticed that everything was larger. He looked around and saw that the others were now the same height as him. He stared at them

F:...

J: You okay?

F:...

M: I think he is broken from shock.

Forest took his phone and dialed some numbers.

D: Guess he is writing a will.

F: It's me.

F: I'm fine something happened.

F: Yeah it's nothing bad.

M: Nein! you turned to a shota!

F: Yep tonight is still on.

J: Tonight?

D: I dont know?

F: Of course I won't miss it. You can even let Gangut and Hiei join us, even Richeliue and John Bart

J, D, M:  *surprised pikachu face*

F: Yup! I'm planning to use this to my benefit. I see Adios Monarch.

Forest threw his phone back on his desk and smirked at the shocked commanders.

F: And that, Camaradas. Is how you use opportunities.

D: Cyka Blyat!

M: NEIN! YOu CANNOT JUST DO THAT?!

J: UNFAIR!

Forest merely put on sunglasses and opened the door before looking at them smugly. 

F: I just did.

(skips at 1:14)

F: Follow me! we have opportunities to explore.