Meeting the saber

Inside the office.

The commander was sleeping due to being tired from the last night's bar drinking session

Forest: zzz... Marie......give....mecake...mah..homie zzz

*knock* *knock*

Forest: *still sleeping*

??: I'm coming in. *opens the door and sees the commander sleeping.* *smiles and the aura turns heavy.*

(This is King George V)

KGV: *goes to forest and looks at him with shadowed eyes.*

Forest: zzz.....viva...la...france....

KGV: *shocked pikachu face.*

Forest: zzz...take....the...gluttons...away

KGV: *remebers that she always eatsa lot and pouts.*

Forest: Zzz...hehe....english...ser...suck.

KGV: *Angry and holds her sword.*

Forest: zzz...I'll....cook.....lunch.

KGV: *blushes and nods.* True this should be the punishment for commander.

Forest: *smiles while sleeping*

KGV: *takes a picture and shakes him awake.* Good morning commander, It's noon.

Forest: *yawns and stretches while still looking sleepy.* *smiles at KGV* thanks for waking me up Altria...

KGV thoughts: Altria? who is that?

KGV: Uhm, Commander. It's me King George V.

Forest: *rubs his eyes and looks at King George V, her image overlapping wiyh Altria.* Huh? If you're still hungry, I'll make something for you.

KGV: *Smiles and carries Forest to the cafeteria while the maids look in surprise.* Cook! feed me!

Forest: *no longer sleepy and looked annoyed at KGV* *Smacks her inbthe head with hishand causing the royal navy girls to glare at him.* Do you have anything to say for yourself?

KGV: *pouts as she is being scolded un front of her subjecta.* *whispers* I'm sorry...

Forest: *sighs and uncrosses his arms.* Good... don't do rhat again. I barely stopped myself from *goes closer to her shows a hidden blade near his wrist*

KGV: *eyes widen* *Stomach roars* *blushes and looks down in embarassement.*

Forest: The burning you feel. It is shame... *Smiles and puts his trench coat around her to at least make her less self conscious. *

KGV: T-thank you c-commander. *snuggles into the trench coat.*

Forest: *Guides her to a seat and removes his admiral's coar leaving him in a white short sleeved shirt and hangs his coat on a chair.* I'll whip something up for us. after all, *smiles fondly as he remembered a blonde girl.* Hunger is the enemy. *gows to the kitchen and hears the

KGV: *blushes at the smile.* a-alright commander.

Forest: *takes out a suitcase from somewhere and opens it showing his tools that even made Belfast impressed.* Can you wait for an hour Altria- I mean Kay?

KGV: *nods*

Forest: *sighs and gives her a chocolate bar. *

[two hour later]

Most of the girls from the Royal navy were curious at what the commander was cooking.

Hornet: Huh? what are you guys Sitting here in the cafeteria.

Belfast: Apparently, Sir Forest, is still cooking for Madam KGV. He has forbidden anyone from disturbing hin while he cooked.

Hornet: Never knew the commander can cook.

Forest: *comes out with a tray of food which mostly contained fried rice and lots of viands

Forest: *comes out with a tray of food which mostly contained fried rice and lots of viands.* *Smiles and serves it while having the same aura as a butler.* Enjoy...

KGV: *eats it* so good! *starts to eat more.

Forest: *looks at the girls and maids from Royal Navy*, You're welcome to eat.

KGV: It's good.

All the royal navy girls along with hornet and some union ships started to eat and were amazed by the tastes of the food.

Forest: * excuse me! *puts a wooden board on the table and puts a pan with a lid on it. * May I present to you, the sizzling sisig*

Forest: * Smiles and eats his own in a seperate table and looks at the golden ring on right hand

Forest: * Smiles and eats his own in a seperate table and looks at the golden ring on right hand.*

*After eating*

KGV: *Pulls Forest sleeve.*

Forest: What?

KGV: *blushes and pouts cutely* take responsibility... *runs away*

Forest:.... The hell? *finishes cleaning his gear and returns to his office.*