A day with Hornet

The former commander of the royal navy sighed as he sat on a wooden dock with his fishing rod out. He was wearing a straw hat and dark clothes.

Forest: *sighs as he waits for a fish to bite.* I wonder how are the others doing.

A fish bites and it suddenly tries to pull it down but forest turns around and pulls his fishing rod catching the fish. it was a tuna for some reason.

Forest: The fuck?! How the hell is a tuna here?

Forest: *stares and chucks it into a cooler.* Nope! not gonna ask.

While he continued to fish a blonde Twin-tailed girl saw him. She was alone yet a smile was on her face.

??: Huh? Isn't that the former commander of Royal Navy?

The blonde girl smiled as emerald orbs locked onto the former commander who was wearing dark clothes and a straw hat.

??: Hello there, commander. *grins happily and leans in to Forest's shoulder.*

Forest: *looks at Hornet with blank eyes

Forest: *looks at Hornet with blank eyes.* Hello Hornet, What seems to be the problem?

Hornet: *chuckles and tips her hat.* No one can surprise you can't they commander?

Forest: First of all, I quit being a commander and am now just an accountant/Mercenary. Second, Not really, I know of people who can dance around in front of a person and they won't be able to notice them. Third, Just call me Forest.

Hornet: Wow! didn't know you've quite had the experience like that.

Forest: *smiles and chuckles* True, it's quite hard but it was worth it.

Hornet then sat on the cooler that Forest was using after he offered it to her. Green orbs watched as the former commander skillfully caught fishes while releasing some of them.

Hornet: Oh yeah, We haven't met properly yet. Hello~ I'm Hornet! Ah, there's no need to be formal; you can go ahead and call me Miss Hornet~ It’s kind of tough, having two brilliant elder sisters……but I’m not bad as well!

Forest: Yeah, It's quite hard having amazing siblings whether by blood or bond.

Forest smiles as remembers a pair of people, a red-haired girl, a black-haired male, and a pink-haired kouhai.

Hornet: *eyes sparkles and and smiles at forest.* You have siblings as well?

Forest: *chuckles* Although not by blood, but we're like siblings. Their accomplishments are so overwhelming for me.

Hornet: I get you. My sisters are war heroes while I'm just plain old Hornet.

Forest: Yeah, it sometimes suck for us, the underwhelming siblings.

Hornet: By the way Forest.

Forest: Yeah?

Hornet: Aren't you hot?

...

...

Forest: *looks back at her and smiles smugly with a blush* wanna take a look~

Hornet: *blushes and hies under her hat.* N-no I didn't mean it like that.

Forest: *smiles and kabedons her to the boulder and slowly opens his shirt*  Oh really?~~

Hornet: *blushes and tries to look away butwas stopped by Forest holding her chin* U-uhmm....

Forest: *leans in and stops when Hornet closes her eyes but was ready for a kiss. * Heh! *walks away. and throws a bottle of water at her hand.*

Hornet: huh? *blushes and looks at Forest with flustered green eyes.* What's this, a bottle of water?

Forest: You need it cause you look, thirtsy~ *winks at hornet and walks away with his gear.*

Hornet: *blushes and sits On the ground.* D-damn it FOREST!!!!!! *pouts and glares at Forest back while blushing* I Swear you'll pay for this...