The commander at the Gulag.

We see admiral of the fleet, Forest, alone in the gulag. He has his own room that has gaming consoles and a kutchen  on it and a bed. He has been put here by Windle, despite Mutsu and Nagato no wanting their brother to be thrown at the Gulag.

We see him playing with coal and using it to get a hot stone treatment by Jackie as they watched some Kid movies. All the guards that were used to the antic of the fleet admiral just went on to their daily lives as the new ones had a heart attack.

NG: But how?!

OG: Just don't kid. Its better to not thibk of the admiral escaping or wonder how he did it. He'll just come back later after buying stuff.

Yeah the same process as usual.

Forest: Ah that hits the spot.

Forest moaned out happily as Jack used hot stones and needles to give their father anti-stress therapies.

Jack: Hey daddy?

Forest: Yes?

Jack: Can I stay with cousin Windy for the week?

Forest: Why?

Jack: I wanna play with Abby!!

Forest: hmm, I see. Dont talk to strangers okay?

Jack: Roger that!

Smiling at his daughter, Jack. They used to be so lonely but ever since they met their cousin and their servant, Foreigner, She spent time with them even teasing their poor cousin and his girlfriend.

Speaking of which, how was Queen Marie. He hasn't heard of her majesty ever since he got here nor the count and the rest. He has a feeling that Jalter will kill him later. He smiledas he removed his glove on his left hand to reveal a gold ring sitting proudly on his finger. A gasp from Jack made him smile sadly.

Jack: That ring?

they smiled sadly and tears formed on their eyes. Forest stood up and hugged his daughter.

Forest: It's okay Jack. Daddy is here.

A few minutes of crying Jack passed out and suddenly Windle-chan barge in and glared at his shirtless uncle who had burnmarks and some needles poking out of his back. he readied his riggings and was about to fire.

Windle-chan: DAMN IT UNCLE! I KNEW YOU WERE A WOMANIZER BUY YOU'RE A!

But he was knocked out effortlessly by his uncle by light pressing a pressure point causing him to fall to his uncle's arms.

He smiled as he gently let down his nephew near his daughter who snuggled up to their cousin. Forest then smacked a plane out of the way and picked Zeppy by her coat and put him on his arms. Abigail tried to summon her tentacles but was stopped as Forest slapped a seal on the keyhole on her forehead shocking her.

Zeppy: No let me go! you smelly ape! let me go!

Abigail: Noooo!! Don't hurt them!

Abigail cried out but was stopped as she felt a hand on her head. He picked up the two and put them on the same bed as his nephew and daughter. The duo soon fell asleep with Windls-chan on the middle and Jack hugging Abigail.

Forest then turned the TV on and watched pokemon.

meanwhile

Somewhere near the atlantic.In Nother world.

A red-haired teenager with a side ponytail glared at the captured albinos of Russia. One by her side and the other unconscious in a bed attached to life support.

A purple haired girl with one eye covered and glasses walked towards her.

??: Welcome back Gudako-senpai. Ood job at clearing the Russian Lostbelt.

Smiling at her senpai, the girl then offered her a towel. The red haired girl smiled and took the towel and dried her hair.

Gudako: Thank you Mash. but Gudao and I won't be enough anymore.

Hearing this Mash gasped and saw her senpai clench her fist

Gudako: We need the last of the master trio. We can lock on to him with Jack's help.b

Mash: U-understood senpai!

Mash was about to go but was stopped by a hug from a black haired male.

??: I missed you Mash!

Mash: Ah! Gudao! don't scare me like that!

As the two flirted they didnt notice the twitching eyebrow of Gudako.

??: Oh dear! Welcome back Gudako.

A beautiful white-haired girl said and caught the attention of the three.

Mash: ah! your majesty.

Gudao: Queen Marie!

Marie: It seema like you are planning to get master  back qui?

Gudako: Yes we do Marie!

Marie: then good luck. I wish that you all return here along with master back. I terribly miss him along with the others.

Gudao: Hehe no need to ask that. we will have to drag that lazy guy back here. Besides, we have Cu!

Cu: I'm not a dog!!

Marie chuckled and gracefully bowed at them.

Marie: Then I, Marie Antoinette, former queen of France grant you my blessing for safe travels to my master.

the three: Thank you your majesty!

Unknown to them a mysterious blonde-haired girl wearing a dress smiled and nodded to herself.

??: UMU! now is the time Echan! We can finalky have Praetor back for ourselves

Her companion nodded lazily while eating her snacks, although a fire did ignite in her eyes.