Preparing for the visit

Inside Forest's Gulag paradise.

We see Zeppy and Windle-chan cuddling in the couch, Abigail and Jack reading books, And Forest preparing the room.

Zeppy: Keep it down you smelly ape!!!

Windle-chan: Calm down Zeppy. You shouldnt talk to you vader like thatm

Zeppy blushed and looked away.

Zeppy: Hmph! I will never accept him as my Vader.

This caused the commander to sulk and while preparing the room.

Windle-chan: Zeppy...

Zeppy: Hmph! That smelly ape hugged me and he was so icky and dirty. yuck!

Hello depression my old friend.

As Forest continued to sulka young black-haired girl carrying a katana went inside. The children looked at her and Jack went to her and hugged her.

Jack: Hiei-chan!

Hiei-chan: Jackie! Where is father? Mother and I haven't met him and the guards said he was here.

Jack: Oh! Daddy is preparing for Visitors.

Hiei-chan: Visitors?

Windle-chan: Ja? That would be impossible. Ze Gulag is almost impenetrable.

Jack simply giggled at what Windle-chan said. He didn't know that many from Chaldea can go in and out of places without being caught. Specially uncle Edgy.

Abigail: Uhm Master. For servants like jack and I, it will be easy to go in and out.

Forest came out of under the table he was preparing and was glomped by Hiei-chan.

Hiei-chan: Father!!!

Zeppy meanwhile flinched and stared jealously at the two.

Windle-chan: You know you can just go and hug him right?

Zeppy: I dont know what youre talking about.

Windle-chan merely smiled and kissed her on the cheek. Zeppy blushed and looked awaym.

Zeppy: I-I just can't take it that my vader will be a womanizer. I mean what if he becomes a father of his real children. Will he forget Zeppy.

This caused Windle-chan to chuckle and rub her head.

Windle-chan:Uncle might be a worthless womanizer.

Forest: Hey! I heard that. * goes back to preparing*,

Windle-chan: But he has a big heart. He will love all equally. He is just more emotional.

Zeppy: I guess.

Dunkerque smiled and went in the room followed by Jean bart who was in her swimsuit for some reason.

Dunkerque: Morning kapitaine.

Jean bart: Tch! dragging me here during my day off  just to meet him.

Dunkerque: Don't be like that jean Bart. We all know you miss kapitaine as well.

Jean bart scowled and looked away.

Forest: Oh perfect timing. Dunkerque mind if I ask you a favor.

Dunkerque: Of cour Kapitaine! I will do what you... ask...

Dunkerque stared as she saw Forest covered in sweat and drying himself  with a towel. A small trickle of blood poured out of her nose as he stared at the commander. Jean bart was the same as but recovered and scowled at him. She took a jacket in the corber and threw it at the commander.