A day with the foxes and a pair of oni

Inside the sakura empire territory, we see Commander Forest wearing black hunter clothes his cap beside him as he sat on a bench with several snacks near him.

As he munched on his snacks a trio of people approached him.

Mutsu: HEy! Hey! bIG BROTHER FOREST!

Mutsu called out to her big-brother figure and jumped towards him with a hug. All the while, Forest kept eating his Dango. 

Forest: Hello Mutsu, Nagato, Kawakaze.

He greeted the three foxes with a nod and rubbed Mutsu's head. 

Nagato: Forest-Onii-sama, I've heard that you've quit working for the Royal Navy.

Mutsu: That's right Onee-chan and I were worried for you you know big brother.

Forest smiled and cracked his neck.

Forest: I'm fine, besides,

He trailed out as in an instant he drew his gun and shot a pervert trying to get some photos of the two foxes.

Forest: I'm still as fast as ever.

Kawakaze meanwhile nodded at Forest and she went towards the pervert.

Forest: Kawakaze, Please send him to the Gulag.

Meanwhile, a small pair of blurs tackled his legs and he carefully caught him.

N-chan/M-chan: Uncle forest!

Forest carried them on his arms as they hugged him on his neck. A smile on his face as he put them down gently.

N-chan: Hey hey Uncle forest wanna play?

M-chan: please uncle we barely see each other.

Nagato: Now now everyone Forest-nii-sama is busy and we should let him be.

Mutsu/N-chan/M-chann: AWW!!

Forest hummed as he took out a small journal and checked his wristwatch. He checked out some meetings and smiled at the four of them

Forest: Actually, I'm free today, so why don't we spend it all today.

Hearing this all the foxes perked up and cheered even Nagato but hers were more calm than her sisters and daughter and niece.

(Timeskips brought to you by Forest carrying the chans on his shoulders as they tell him stories.)

Inside a garden that was built by the three siblings as a relaxation spot, the group started to relax as they sat under a sakura tree.

Nagato: It's been a while since the three of us relaxed like this.

Mutsu: Yep! I missed this!

Forest: well as a commander I was busy and you two got married.

Nagato: *chuckles*

Mutsu: *bows at Forest*  Thank you for helping us out at the wedding day big brother.

Forest: *blushes and looks away* I did not do much...

Nagato: Well, You did leave during the reception in order to intercept the siren raid along with Hiei, Hornet, Monarch, Prinz Eugen, Portland and lady Indianapolis.

he remembered that day where suddenly sirens were spotted but he took care of it along with his fleet. It helped him get closer with the six of them in the process.

??: Commander forest?

A beautiful girl smiled and elegantly walked towards the group

A beautiful girl smiled and elegantly walked towards the group. by her side was a mini-me of hers. This was Hiei-chan.

Forest: Hello Hiei, You too Hiei-chan

Hiei-chan: Hello f-father!

One word. It took one word in order to make all the people freeze in place.

Hiei-chan: *shyly pokes Forest* F-father? a-are you alright? Hey Mommy, father is not moving.

Forest snaps out of it and rubs Hiei-chan on the head. Hiei smiled at the two before sitting next to forest and resting her head on his shoulder.

Hiei: Sorry for this commander but I'm quite a bit tired from my last mission.

Forest smiled at her and gently rested her head on his lap.

Forest: Take a rest you'll need it.

Hiei: *yawns* thank you commander...zzz...

Forest: *smiles and lets her sleep as he makes flower crowns with the help of the chans.*

M-chan: Wow! it's beautiful!

N-chan: Wow! pretty!

Forest then gently put crowns on his nieces along with his sisters and kawakaze.

Hiei-chan: What about me father?

Father: Of course you also have one. *smiles and puts one on Hiei-chan.*

Hiei: It looks good on you?

H-chan: thanks mommy.

The parents smiled as they watched the children play. Hiei meanwhile hummed and gently let the yawning forest on her lap. She smiled and gently played with the hair of the commander on her lap. The commander fell asleep.

N: Big brother seems quite taken with you Hiei

M: Yup! Big brother always has his guard up and only lets it down with people he trusts.

Hiei: I-I see... thank you Nagato-sama Mutsu-sama.

While the oni was blushing as she looked at the sleeping commanders face the two foxes meanwhile grinned and snapped some photos of the two. A flower crown wearing Hiei with Forest wearing a matching crown. A thought simply ran at the mind of the two as they looked at each other.

N, M: 'Finally, we will have nieces and nephews'

N: *whispers to Kawakaze* please give us files on the girls from every nations that has an interest on our brother.

M: *nods and whispers* we must choose brother's mates...

As the two plotted Kawakaze merely nodded and the chans played in the garden, while the commander was finally able to rest the first time for a few months.

Meanwhile

Inside a dark room, a beautiful girl can be seen staring at a picture of a shirtless Forest carrying a surfboard with a sinister smirk.

??: *moans* Did you think you can run away from me Shi~ ki~ kan~❤️