A party and a surprise

Somewhere near the base.

We see Markwindle and the fleet standing as guards for the base during the party.

Mark: This is where we hold them!

shipgirls: Yeah!

Mark: This is where we fight!

Shipgirls: This is where they die!

Shipgirls: Yeah!!!

Inside the Gulag castle, three foxes can be seen along with the rest of the girls as they watched their husband take on the invaders. there was one thing the wives of mark thought. 'He's gonna get lucky tonight.'

As the fight between the ships and sirens started Abigail suddenly manifested near Mark surprising him and he almost cut her.

Abigail: Eep!

She closed her eyes as a keyhole appeared on her forehead and the saber was destroyed.

MArk: Mein Gott! Are you alright Abigail?

Abigail nodded and Mark hugged her to make her feel safe.

Mark: What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the party?

Abigail: Y-yes but I-i wanted you to come with us.

Mark: Thank you Abby but who will guard the base.

Abigail: M-master said that s-sir Forest had it handled and I should take care of t-the rest.

Mark: NEIN! ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Abigail was about to explain herself when several of the ship girls retreated near the base.

Mark: What?! who ordered the retreat?

Albacore rose from underwater.

Albacore: Commander Markwindle. It was commander Forest. He said that we should stay out of the way.

Mark: Is he crazy? Wait, of course he would do this.

As Mark was having a headache Downneck in Gulag party hall was shocked by what Forest ordered.

Downneck: You can not be serious Comrade Forest! Girls send reinforcements as quickly as you can.

Forest: Fufufu. No need Comrade Downneck our defense is already activated and Abby can take care of herself. She is enough,

Windle-chan: Normally I would just focus on our defense but knowing onkel he would not leave others in danger willingly. I also want to see Abby's power.

Downneck: Very well.

(back at the ocean.)

Abigail: Master, Your magical energy, pour it into me.

Mark: Did you say something, Abby?

He looked at his son's servant and was nervous of what just happened gone was the playful and cute Abby. In what stands in front of him was the witch of the Salem trials.

Abigail: I am the forbidden key...the one who will guide you... Let's unleash it.

She said as she looked at the sirens with a cruel grin.

Mark looked at the now normal Abby and shook his head.

Mark: Of course my surrogate brother-in-law would give my nephew a broken Servant.