THE ER

Jay's POV

Being hung-over at school is typical right?

"I told you I'm not giving you money to just spend, on a random day, Jay!" my aunt says. "I hardly ever ask you for money though." I explain. "But when you do it's usually a lot. What do you even want money for?" she asked, I tried to come up with some good reason. "I don't care, the answer is no." she closed off as we left for the car. I was really angry; I needed that money to add to what I already had.

I sat in the back and let my sister sit in front. It was Tuesday morning and we were planning to do something "special". The weather looked good, just a bit chilly. I had on my uniform with a white jersey. My hair was curled and the sides, cut.

I stand at the front gate of the school which I'll be leaving in a few months. Our backpacks were being searched, for what, I don't know. It was for the obvious, drugs and anything that could be sold. I thought that my pals who had been in the front of the line would've gotten caught but luckily they carried plastic bottles, that weren't transparent. It was a normal Tuesday so they don't search thoroughly.

I was upset and the fact that my aunt had called my mother after she found weed in my room. I thought she was cool with me smoking but then after my mom called me and was frustrated, I thought otherwise. It was not fair to stress my mother out over nothing. I was just a little high, nothing major.

Anyway back to the present, since not everyone could bring store-bought bottles with them we had to smuggle in our cargo. Some just passed by security while the others needed help. We went to the school field then walked to the fence. They were waiting there for us and none of the teachers or staff was on guard. We took their bags for them while they went through the school gate and others jumped over the fence. We sat at the benches and waited for the bell to ring.

During break the dudes and I met up at the usual place where we smoke. We all took out our cups and bottles and poured some vodka. Everyone drank whatever they wanted, we were popping bottles everywhere. I light my joint with the liquor in my hand. Saying I was out of this world would be an understatement; I was out of the universe. We were singing along to some music and it was crazy. I even forgot that I was at school...then the bell rang. It was so loud and sounded as if the siren was in my ear.

I was walking to class, and everything felt surreal...I was drunk...in school! I felt like the world was spinning then a girl approached me. "Hi...Jay." She said but she wasn't one of my classmates. "How are you." She asked. "Fine. Do I know you?" I asked. "Uh, I'm..." she said then I found myself lying on the table.

I discovered an infinite weed supply, a joint was calling me. "Jay...Jay...Jay!" The call started to sound real. I woke up in shock; I looked around and saw my classmates and they were all staring, including the teacher who was telling me to stand up. I moved my chair back...