New Boo

Scarlet's POV

"He kissed you? Like on the lips? Did he put his tongue in your mouth?" Tracy asked. Why did I even tell her? "No, there was no time for that, my ride was right there." I reply. "This is the most you've spoken ever since we returned. And you actually explained, in detail and not just briefly." I looked at her and she was right, I wasn't talking much lately, I've been a lot more intimate. My active, crazy personality was, dormant and I liked it that way, though everyone else didn't.

"Don't look now but he's coming." I knew exactly who she was talking about. "Hey" a low voice said besides me. It's Jay, "I've been trying to contact you during the weekend, but I couldn't get through." He described. "Yeah, been busy." I said. Tracy rolled her eyes.

"Okay see you." I didn't reply and he left.

"Rude much?" she asked. "Girl, I've been thinking about what you said, I want to find out the motive." I explained. "Fame." She said. "Not sure, being around me, doesn't necessarily bring fame."

"But shout outs from you do. From 100 followers to 600 within 2 weeks." I really had a lot of thinking to do. "Anyway, when are we doing our next video?" I asked.

"We have to edit my sister's lyrics and get the clothing." she said, "Your boyfriend either needs to be famous or he mustn't care about fame, that's a guy you need. Not an older guy with no life." I had no idea what had gotten into her, and I didn't want to overthink."Next you'll be sharing a joint." Tracy said as we were scrolling. "With you?" I asked sarcastically.

We're sitting in class and I'm staring at his melanin skin. He's eyes covered by the shade of his cap. "Scarlet." He says with his hand at the edge of my table. "How are you?" he asks. "I'm fine how, are you?" I counter. "I'm good." he says.

"Oh no, here comes your girl." He immediately turns around and sees his girlfriend. She pulls him and they go to her desk. I'd say she's controlling but who am I to comment, he signed up for it, I wasn't there.

"You and Zander are so compatible, unlike Jay." Tracy said. I was in shock and couldn't get my head around her words. I replied. "Uhmm, can't you see that?" I pointed towards him and Ivy, "I don't want drama." She didn't see much in that, "And I don't want your heart to get broken. Plus she has a boyfriend, or should I say BOYFRIENDS. She doesn't need Zander." she stated.