Chapter 6: To Remember

A/N

Be proud! I’m updating often! :D More mysteries will be revealed in this chapter :) And more SasuSaku mehehe

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Y’know Sasuke, what you did was very heroic. Phew, I will never go to that stupid night club again. Ino and Tenten were the ones who took me there. Argh, idiots,” We were already near the office and I sound crazy because I think I’m only talking to myself. Sasuke became so snobbish since I said the statement, ‘You became like Naruto’. Maybe he was offended? But he doesn’t take things seriously. Maybe he became sensitive? Uh, it’s so hard to think. 

The car stopped at the parking lot at the office. He opened the door and walked out and I did the same. When we were both outside, I decided to break the ice.

“Boss, if I said something bad, I want to apologize. I mean, for everything. With the V-card thing, and I am sorry for bringing you with this trouble and really sorry for saying that you became pervy.” I said, fast. 

He just frowned, “That’s not it.”

“Err, okay? But I’m really sorry, sir.”

“You can call me ‘sir’ in public but don’t call me that when we’re just talking casually without your officemates.” he said. I just gave him a nod and we went straight to the office. When we get there, obviously, question marks popped onto my officemates’ faces.

“Kyaaa! Why is Sir Sasuke with that Sakura?! She’s just an employee! I’m prettier than her!”  - nosy employee #1

“OMG! Are they together?!”  - nosy employee #2

“Why is Mr. Uchiha with Sakura?” - nosy employee #3

“Maybe just a coincidence? I mean, we shouldn’t question them. Maybe they arrived at the same time!” - nosy employee #3

“Ayieee! They look cute together!” - nosy employee #4

“Waaah! Sasuke-kun my loves is taken! Huhubells!” - nosy employee #5

Some smiled and was obviously happy but others (mostly all girls) glared at me. Eeek! I am not Sasuke’s girlfriend. Like he said, I’m not his ideal lady. Not just that, I should be the one who’s mad and not him! He called me flat! Hard to accept, I know that I am but does he have to state the obvious?! Huhu!

When we made it to the 5th floor, (where his office is and where I work) we started to mind our business and went to our own works, without talking to each other. What is his problem?

~*~

Tenten was on her day-off so I had to eat alone but a bunch of questions encircled me when I was eating my lunch. This is why I hate being close to that stupid *cough-handsome-cough* Uchiha! He receives admirers while I get haters! Unfaaaair! 

After eating, I remembered last week. Sasuke wanted me to help him with his presentation for a meeting that I don’t even know when it would be held. 

“Saaak! Sakura! Sir Sasuke needs you in his office.” Yumi, one of the employees that I’m very closed with, has called me. Need? Psh. 

I smiled at her then went to Sasuke’s office but knocked first. He quickly said, ‘come in’ and I did so. When I got inside, he looks constipated—err, I mean frustrated, with his hands on his head, and his emotionless face. 

“Mr. Boss? Uhh...” I looked around his office. “E-everything okay?” His desk was too messy. His papers were around the floor, the office phone was near the window and take note: it was obvious that he threw it. What the? What happened?!