All of Them.

The station was met and Rossi was welcomed back with open arms. Hugs and handshakes were given as soon as he was spotted before finally, they sat in their office. The glass board was slowly losing the pictures stuck to it and the boxes were filled.

"Uh, sir, we have brought them all back. Their families have been told and someone is going to pick them up." Hotch nodded at the young man before the team then began to walk out. The station was small and so they could see the whole place from there.

"One of them mentioned a text or something. Really spooked the two out. I wonder if anything deeper can be found. Human trafficking is a massive web but we might be able to shut this particular section down." Dark skin and a smooth scalp were spotted and the seductive deep tones told others of who had spoken.

Eyes watched on as slowly family came and picked up the once missing loved ones. Tears were shed as people met and children called for their parents.

"Where is she?" Julie had stopped the meeting with her family as she then began to search for someone.

"Who are you talking about Mama? We are all here. Trish, Leo and Sophie. There isn't anyone that is missing." The agents had managed to notice her valiant search and quickly a few more of the victims began to look around them.

"She-she got into the car right? We all saw her." The victims moved back into the room they had been in moments before until they left again and began to look throughout the office.

"Can we help?" Dark eyebrows had joined together as Hotch was aiming to diffuse the situation in any possible way.

"Midnight. She, uh, she didn't get here. She wasn't even in the room with us before. We had to give our statements but I can't remember her after leaving that place. She got in the car as you said and she was going to leave just after us." The team all looked around and met eyes before Hotch began to straighten his back.

"What exactly did I say?" The families began to try and leave but the victims pulled away and watched Julie closely.

"You told some people that she had to go back in a separate car because she isn't American." The files that had been closed were once again opened and the team all turned to enter the workroom again.

"What can you tell me about this car? Was it a marked police car? Who escorted her, did they wear a uniform or did you see a badge and gun? Uh, and did she go willingly?" Julie licked her lips repeatedly before running both of her hands through her hair.

Another man stepped forward as Julie worried about it. The stress seeping into her body and they all just watched.
"Don't worry Julie. I remember it, I think. She resisted at first, Alex had cut herself on something and Midnight was trying to make sure that it was sorted. The car wasn't marked but they had guns. I can't remember a badge but it was a rush. Once we were in the cars we could see them talking to her, she calmed down and the last I saw was her getting into the car. I can't remember the number plate at all. Never checked it. Just a large black car that looked very official. Is she missing? Again?" Hotch could barely reply when Special Agent Jennifer Jareau stepped forward and the distraction allowed him to take his phone out. The rest of the team fell back into the meeting room.

"Right, Rossi. What does she look like? I assume Midnight isn't her real name so what was it? Anything that made her stand out from the rest?" Derek had walked over to the board and wiped all work that didn't relate to her away and then he waited for a reply.

"I don't know her name. I don't know. They nicknamed her midnight because of the hair, it was dark blue. It was not quite at her shoulders but roots had grown by that point. She was 5ft 5 maybe. Knows her way around. She told us that she knew how to unlock doors with a bobby pin. She seemed to work out but she had been in there for weeks with little food and only a little water for a few days. From what I understand they knew she would have to wait as long as she did and they knew that she would die if left, so they wanted her alive." The board had a few notes left on it but the board was relatively empty.

"Why her? When we were leaving she was with Alex. She had to be picked especially and why did she get in the car with them? She was smart and rivalled only Spencer when it comes to symbols. She knew the age of the symbol in there as well as the gang." Derek wrote some more before the team sat, thinking through options for what they could do.

"An accomplice? She was the first one right? When abducting people in sophisticated ways, you order it. The strong people need to be the weak ones by the time the others all join. That way there will be no sudden rebellion. Maybe, they had gone there to get the people. She could be on a boat out to another continent now. She was starved for days. Even if she was strong, now she would be weak." Morgan had smacked the desk as he finished and then he turned to the board again.
"What else do we know?" Head shakes and shoulder rolls seemed to be his release of anger.

"She's British. Worked in a bar or cafe or something like that. Grey eyes. They almost seemed perfectly so. Abraham, the first victim of the group, he and she ran or tried to escape for the first week but they seemed to lose every time so she tried to be a little more logical than he was. When he left she started to plan while he just launched into it." More was written and the rest of the team searched the files some more.

"Hey, Garcia. Can you check for women, moved from the UK in the past five years? Not done much, cross-reference with the local bars and cafes or anything like that. She has to have a working Visa to work there. Maybe try to find the permanent employees and the staff who work for cash in hand." Prentiss spoke while turning the page and looking at the pictures of the tunnel once again.

"Got it. One moment... and... there is nothing. Some Norwegian, one or two French but none of them are English and female. One male though. I will keep looking through the database. There will be some unnamed girls." Garcia had barely ended her talk before her typing was silenced by JJ.

"Strauss just called. She told me to tell them that she's been found. The car had broken down." Sighs of relief left them but there was a thickness in the air.

"What is wrong JJ?" Morgan didn't even bother wiping the words off before he sat at the desk. Anger rolling off of him.

"As soon as they left she told me to call her again. It turns out that she didn't turn up at the side of the road at all. The car wasn't seen to arrive or leave, actually, all of the footage is gone and we have no lead." A heavy breath was cast out as her hands grasped closely onto her phone and her folder.
"She also said that this case is out of our control. Everything we have is to be sent off to the head offices of the FBI where it will be 'distributed accordingly' as she put it. Something about the case being bigger than us." Morgan's anger was let out as his fist smashed the table again and faint swearing could be heard.

"What if she was in on it? I mean, she pretended to put up a fight and then proceeded to climb right in. Maybe Abraham wasn't doing what he was supposed to or there was something they knew would go wrong. Didn't they say that he was an escape artist? Rossi, you said that she knew a lot about the tunnel and the people. Symbols from Korea and gang signs." The idea had been implanted into their minds but Rossi shook his head.

"Not her. A lot of what she said would be information that I knew or would have known if I was a local. It isn't a surprise that she could recognise the gang. It was a massive gang some years back." His darkened eyes looked to all of the people in the room but nothing else was said to support him.

"She moved here just a few years ago. This gang was massive 30 years ago but most locals now couldn't even recognise the name of the gang, nevermind recognise any of their symbols. She knows how to get in and out of those doors and yet they are industrial. Massive and difficult to damage. They are literally designed to not be opened from either side. To make that claim there are three reasons, to give hope, to try and fit in or she had some way to know how to do that. Judging by what we know, I think that she did it to fit in and to be more trustworthy. It would help the others to trust her more." Spencer closed his folder as he then looked up, pen in his mouth as he smiled at them.

"Sorry Rossi but I agree with Spence on this one." JJ shyly mentioned.