Faux end.

The second the door was left, a call could be made and Elora could already hear the lecture from Hotch.

"Hey, I am on Fisher Island. I have found three girls the unsub also had." The call was cut off as they awaited rescue and the body of a man laid in the room still.

"Elora!" Rossi called as he got close and her smile caused the girls to turn.

"Rossi. I am so glad that you are here but where are the others? I think an ambulance is needed and police to cut it all off." He looked about and shortly sirens could be heard.

"Uh, Elora. How did you get out of those handcuffs?" The frail voice was barely heard but Elora found it within her to respond.

"Dislocated my thumbs." Horror met her as eyes looked on with concern.
"I've done it before."

The day passed in a whirl before Elora was sat on the jet again and her eyes growing tired.

"How did you know to dislocate your thumbs?" Emily asked as she watched Rossi and Spencer play chess.

"I was taught by a gang member."

"Why did he teach you?" There was mischief in Emily's response but Elora could only laugh.

"He was my ticket into the gang. When he was killed, I became a little more interested in bringing down the gang. Just because he was a bad man, doesn't mean he was a bad man per se." As Elora had responded, the jet became a little quieter before resting into silence for a moment.

"Were you two close?" Elora nodded and played with the edge of her book.

"He actually figured out that I was undercover and kept it a secret. He told me that when my work was done then we would be married." They all looked at her with intrigue as they pretended to focus on something interesting out of the window.

"Look at you suddenly telling us about yourself. Is this a new you?" Elora shook her head at Emily as they sat across from one another.

"I figured that if I could commit to a cat then I can commit to telling the truth. The court case about the gang was over a few weeks ago so a lot of it is public knowledge." As Elora admitted as much, Emily smiled and leant forward.

"Did you guys sleep together?" The whisper that Emily spoke in resulted in only Elora hearing her words.

"To incorrectly quote President Clinton. 'I may have had sexual relations with that man'. Now, I have a book to get to." Elora mumbled and Emily shook her head in faux disgust.

A call was begun and Elora was quick to stand up, walking away from the team as she got to an edge of the plane where Morgan and JJ had begun sleeping.

Only a moment later, Elora walked back and brought her bag with her before changing into something else. A fuchsia jacket was casually worn along with a pair of matching trousers. They were smart material and the white top below it matched the white trainers. A patch of pink was seen on the back of the shoes as well.

"Ooh. Going somewhere?" Elora sat and opened her book before deciding against it and closing the book.

"I have to collect my keys and necklace that was found and hope that the carpet man has been to clean my carpet and then I have a court case but after, I am going to visit a friend and we will be celebrating Mami's life. She died 17 years ago today. This may or may not also be a party where I get to see my brothers but it is a surprise for me so I have to act like it is a surprise. What are your plans after this?" Emily began to tap her pen down on the table.

"Sergio. He was at the vet's just before we left so we are going to cuddle on the sofa. And he will be eating lots of tuna and treats." Emily hadn't been able to finish speaking when Spencer spoke up.