Under Suspicion.

The silence seemed to be a welcome comfort to most but the team had grown bored of it. They needed to do something.

"So, Midnight. Tell us about yourself." Morgan seemed to give in to the boredom first as the others listened in.

"Well, I give my opinion very decidedly for one so young." Her smile wasn't missed as she began to almost laugh. Derek had missed the joke.

"Jane Austen. Are you a fan?" The conversation had taken a slight turn but it was more news than they would have had.

"She is tolerable." Spencer took a small second to smile and face back into his book.

"Seriously Midnight. We don't even know your name yet. Do you have any hobbies even?" The name that she had acquired wasn't a particularly nice one, according to her. It didn't even sound pretty.

"I have a cat."

"What about weaknesses?"

"My cat."

"Favourite thing or happiest memory."

"Uh...My cat."

"Your strengths?"

"Lying." A laugh left JJ as soon as this was said and a few of the others around him.

"So, you don't even have a cat do you?" She shook her head slowly before clicking her tongue and reading her book.

"What are you doing here? Are you helping in the case or as a specialist?" The book was placed down and a bookmark was used.

"To help." Her smile seemed to be genuine but they couldn't be so sure.

"What have you been doing for all these years? You must be in your twenties." A nod came and she looked across the table to the woman who spoke.

"It is all on my file, I also worked in and out of a few bars whilst working here." Nothing else was mentioned for a while as individuals found distractions of their own.

"So, what illegal work have you been doing?" Her smile could barely be seen as Rossi was right at her side but a small glance was given.

"It's all legal. I have worked a number of cases." Rossi lifted his eyebrows before resting back and trying to nap.

"Hey, Garcia. Can you do me a favour?" Derek walked off as he began to speak far quieter, his phone pressed right up to his ear.

"So, what happened to you after you got into the car?" The book that she had been reading was placed down and she looked across to JJ.

"They wanted to start collecting people again. Quite bold really. We got picked up at some hotel a few miles away. They got sloppy I guess." The team had nodded before falling back into silence. Derek eventually sitting back down, hands fidgeting with his phone as dark glances were sent to the woman who was joining them.

The flight had practically ended when a vibration caught the team. The phone was answered by the newest agent as they got into their cars.

"Hell...oh. Yes. I see what you mean but I am occupied. Perhaps I can help you out later, time is a little different where I am but I can call you in a few hours. Best to do it when I can sit down and we can talk. Bye." The phone had barely gone into her back pocket when she climbed into the back seat of one of the cars.

"We will head to the station and set up there. A profile needs to be made as well as any potential victims. Maybe Garcia can find a link between them." Hotch wasn't holding back as his foot met the peddle and they stormed off to meet the station.