Welcome Back.

Quantico was the only place for one of the best teams that existed in America. The FBI had a lot to be proud of with that team but there seemed to always be shortfalls at every corner.

"Three weeks and he manages to kill nearly seven women. On top of the three, he had already killed." Morgan smacked the file down before sitting at his desk.

"Well, you can complain about that later. Strauss has just called and wants us to head up to the meeting room." Sighs left before clicking could be heard and files pushed away into draws that were then locked.

A table that was once empty soon held the whole team and an extra chair. One folder was handed out and Spencer gratefully accepted it while all the others had managed to click through their tablets.

"We have a case. In lovely Vegas. Lots of bodies though, all of which have been found in various situations. You can all see it in your files. The first one is called Steven Joseph. Father of three children who all study over in England, his wife owns a small shop that sells art, mostly her own. Neighbours and friends say that he was proud of them, most seemed to suggest that it was annoyingly so. Second, we have Lionel Tufts, a recently divorced banker. His ex-wife said that he was married to his job, obsessive. Then is Tony Smith. Married with three kids. Neighbours and friends said that he was a violent man, he got angry quite quickly. His wife and kids had recently left and been put under witness protection because he used to abuse them. Then is George Gong. He was killed alongside his mother. George was recently laid off after the business he was working for downsized. He had been unemployed for months but there have been records to show that he did some cash in hand jobs and there was a massive list of jobs he was applying for, one he got and was due to start a couple of days after his body was found. His mother retired early due to her crippling arthritis and she was hurt at a younger age, something that came back to hurt her again in her forties. Then is Richard Lee. He was a food taster and he loved the pies. He was told recently that if he didn't lose weight then his joints would be under too much stress and he could be wheelchair-bound shortly. They were all found in their homes with signs of a hot item having been shoved up their nose and a symbol of a fish was burnt onto their foreheads. Other than George Gong's mother, she was quickly stabbed. They had all been chloroformed and some were left holding something or with something out of place." Pictures of the dead were seen and the team had the chance to leave for the jet and talk about it.

"Oh, sir. Strauss said that if we didn't use the spare tablet here then you would need it on the jet." He had looked sceptical but took the tablet just in case.

The team managed to arrive at the jet safely but as they entered, a human could be heard talking. The pitch was light and so a woman could be expected. Emily took the lead as she walked up to the seats, four in total.

"I have to go now. The team are here." A black phone was slipped into the bag that sat on the desk and soon the woman looked at Prentiss.

"Hello." Emily had never sounded so unsure of something in her life. A woman was sat at the window of the jet. Hotch didn't even look as he placed the tablet on the table and sat in one of the chairs to the side.

"Hello. Lovely to finally meet you, Emily Prentiss." Red lips lifted into a smile as they shook hands. Both held a firm grip.

"Sorry. You are?" The rest of the team had walked in and they had a chance to see who it was. Eyes watching carefully as they waited to see how it would go down. Darker features were noted and a little button nose was seen as she had sniffed for a second. Grey eyes met them all as well as her short hair that naturally curled.

"Midnight?" Rossi had barely been able to finish speaking when Hotch looked up and the team had looked at him. A smile coming to her face and disbelief came to his.