Returned.

Anxiety managed to not just settle in the stomachs of the public but also the officers who had to find the killer.

"Just like you said. A woman was killed." The sun had long since set and the moon seemed to be at the highest while eyes seemed to be the narrowest.

"Sorry, I am tired and need to make a call." Exhausted arms lifted the book that had been scribbled in for days. All had grown curious as to what she had been writing and drawing in there.

"Secret late night calls? What boys are at risk tonight?" A laugh was given as she walked out and then she pulled out her phone.

"They wish. I have some prior engagements." A smile was given as she headed out and most of the team seemed to be on their way out as well.

"Hey, Bobcat. I am on my way home but I can Uber and talk, I have had lots of practice. There is a chance that I will have to work la...I know but it is what it is. The adult world is worse for some of us." The conversation became far quieter as the doors closed behind her.

"Bobcat? She doesn't seem like the type to nickname someone. The name is mischievous and playful. Completely out of character." Rossi kept his eyes on the door that she had just left through.

"Maybe the way she behaves here is what is actually out of character. They must have been a friend as she greeted them. She knew the second that they would be calling and the smile that grew. It was a real one this time. Not just a polite one. No mention of what she did for a living either. A child maybe?" JJ stood at his side whilst watching the same area.

"She mentioned that the adult world was bad for some. That would suggest that they were also an adult. Maybe a sibling, people who work in dangerous occupations often don't tell those they care about. Perhaps an older sibling that was always worrying about her growing up." Spencer was next to comment as he was leaving the building. A bed in his sights.

"Or a code name. Perfect disguise if she is leaking the information or trying to move on. I'll get Garcia on it." Everyone around him had sighed out and grumbled after he had spoken while some of them had even rolled their eyes.

"It doesn't matter who it was, head home. It is late and we have to be ready for another body to turn up at any point." The steely voice was made to be the loudest and they all seemed to obey what he said to them.

The sun was soon rising and filling the office up. Police returning for more shifts and relieving those who had spent the night there. It seemed that there hadn't been any interesting changes in the hours since the team had gathered either.

"Spencer, when Elora gets here can you go over the profile again? Add details from the latest body and tell Garcia anything that will help." Hotch did not question it as there was just an expectation of him to do it.

"Where is she?" The question had barely been asked when the woman rushed in.

"I was doing some research last night." Her book was swung open and she read from one of the pages that seemed to be the most used.
"When I was younger someone had mentioned something to me about abuse. Abused children tend to do poorly in school, they might stop growing completely, wet the bed and intentionally get in trouble with authority. Teachers can't hit them and neither can police, well. They shouldn't. Also..." Her phone began to ring but it was checked like it always was. Red and white had washed all over her face.

"Don't answer it. Just tell us what you wanted to say." There was a finality in his voice but her uncertainty was all over.

"It's my old boss. I have a feeling that I shouldn't be talking about this case anymore." Her book was closed and the phone was lifted to her ear.