Ravaged.

Almost daring them to speak, Tara Lewis glared back at the officials. Her mouth twitched before finally the first person spoke. Jacob took his place in the middle with a smug smile.

"Dr Lewis. Can you tell us about how you learnt of the case? Starting there and ending at when you landed back in Quantico." Jacob teased her with a smile before leaning back in his seat.

Prentiss leant forward in her seat as a knock came to her door. The team caught sight of it and they all sighed out at the prospect of what that meant.

"Suit up." One jokingly mumbled as they all had to leave eventually.

"How bad do you think it is?" Tara asked Elora and a shrug was given in response.

"Garcia looks sad and she isn't swaying as she talks. I can only guess but I believe that they are either tortured or there are over 15 bodies. Maybe both." Lewis lifted her eyebrows before placing her things away.

"Straight to the jet. We need to get going. We are headed to Chicago." The team didn't even blink twice at her words as they headed out of the room together. Phones were picked up to arrange childcare and to talk to loved ones.

Dr Lewis spoke for a long time, telling them what had happened from her point of view before she was permitted to leave.

Six sets of beady eyes broke through the metal exterior of JJ as she looked into their empty souls. A barely visible smile was seen on all of their faces and JJ knew, she just knew, that they loved the power that they held.

"Agent Jennifer Jareau. We all know why you are here so why don't you tell us about what happened two days ago?" The crisp anger was drizzled into his speech as the man dared her to respond.

"We were called onto a case. There was a belief that one or more of the employees of a bank had been planning a heist. The area had seen plenty of break-ins in the few days leading up to it so we went to check it out." The man that sat in the centre nodded whilst looking at her. The others took notes on her words without wavering.

"What did you do next?" Soft eyes met them but nothing swayed the six as they awaited a reply.

"Three banks in the local area have been robbed in Chicago. The local police believe that this bank is the next target. They believe it to be the last target before they flee the country. No leads on where yet." Prentiss admitted as they clicked through their files. Spencer still managing to read it faster than them.

"Bank heists are normally well manned. The case suggests only a few people each time but bombs are used as well as guns. They always get out of a side door or something that isn't written into the blueprints of the building. There is a level of sophistication and with the masks that they use, they know how to do a clear up. Especially when they blow the place up after themselves. At least one of them has a sort of knowledge on the matter." As Spencer finished his talk the rest of the team turned back to thinking through the evidence.

"Robbing banks usually shows signs of distancing. There are no real victims because it is a bank but the bombing of the hostages shows that they have no remorse. It doesn't make sense." Simmons had admitted as he shook his head at the words written.

"Well, there is more than one of them. Maybe, the banks are seen as important. Banks don't carry much physical money now so it is more about a message. The guns and then the bomb shows that they are weaker perhaps. They will only attack from a distance. Nothing up close. They never shoot either. The gun is just a deterrent. The police believe that it could be an employee at this next place. This whole idea is risky. On the phone, they fight with the police, with each other and the hostages. This is mature but they are also disorganised." As Elora spoke a sharp intake was heard from Alvez as he read the same pages as her.