June.

Heat in Quantico was no joke to the BAU team as they heated up in an uncomfortable sweat. Shirts were mostly all unbuttoned and extra layers were forgotten.

"This team has seen a lot and the break that we have just had is what I am sure we all needed but we have another case." Hotch was speaking in a flat tone while he also kept hands in his pockets, the team had put it down to the case being difficult or struggles at home.

"For this one, you aren't flying anywhere. There have been six men found dead. All of which have had their eyes burned out and their hands melted. All of them were fathers of two children or more. All families are fairly traditional but both of the mothers also work. The kids were all in clubs when it happened and wives at work. The husbands had been working from home. All of them had their computers wiped as well." The team were already trying to work on a profile but the structure of the killings had put them all at risk.

A knock was heard from the door which resulted in the team facing it with curious eyes.
"Midnight?" Smiles had branched on all of their faces as she walked in and sat at the table. There had been an empty chair in the room for a while but it hadn't been used before.

"I've read the case already so just go ahead." Garcia had lost her thoughts for a second before she clicked again and the locations of all the houses were labelled.

"The houses all surround this area, there is a park, a school and lots of housing developments." Pictures of houses zoomed in and the team seemed to be in a trance as they watched the screen.

"All of the men had their genitalia removed before they were killed other than the first victims who had them removed after death. The acts were carried out at about 2 pm each time." Rossi was starting to build up a figure of a timeline for each.

"Two is the ideal time. Too late for sudden lunch returns of the wife and far enough into the day for the inhabitants to not return. If they made it to two then why not just wait another hour or two?" Spencer didn't stop looking at his paper as he caught up on another matter.

"The unsub picks males with wives that work. Perhaps it is a representation of their home life growing up. His dad cheated on his mum. There is always more than one child as well. Maybe he has siblings." JJ had picked up a pen and started making notes on the board as Garcia faded away into her office.

"What if he is the dad? He might have issues with his own genitals and so he takes it out on the men who don't have issues." Spencer had finally seen something that seemed out of place but another matter caught his attention so he turned back to the work.

"Why burn the eyes and melt the hands? To begin with, it was all carried out postmortem but now the unsub is starting to get a taste for it and is now torturing them while they are still alive. Why remove their computers as well?" Emily had rested her head on a hand as she spoke about the case.

"What if the unsub is a woman? She could have been raped by her fathering figure. Maybe she was one of the siblings. They were all killed by a single knife wound and they bled out. It is more personal. Maybe she met them over the internet so wanted to cover her tracks." JJ made the note and she too became stumped. There was a piece missing from the case.

"None of the men seem to have any links. Get Garcia on the line." Morgan phoned and the call could be heard connecting.

"Hey, Baby Boy. Tell me how you like it." Smiles and laughs could be heard as she spoke and Morgan closed his eyes out of embarrassment.

"You are on speaker Garcia." She audibly hit something as the sound of a clang could be heard.

"Garcia, we need to know if any of them had any affiliations. Did they shop in the same areas or were they members at the same gym?" Her typing was heard as she tried to find out what they seemed to be up to in life.