Shackled.

"She keeps saying that her dad is down the steps on the left. Do we know anything about him or where he is? If this man is at risk then we should be searching for him as well." Alvez spoke with a desperation unlike him whilst he shifted around the room, also looking for an escape.

"No. Her dad isn't there. It must mean something. Symbolic of something. Perhaps her dad meant something and that is what she means by it." Rossi quietly admitted whilst he waited to hear what had happened.

"What do you know about her dad Rossi?" Luke asked in a shout as he moved around the building.

"He was involved in business of some sorts. They moved a lot before her mother got sick and when she was growing up but when she was struggling, he took her to a private place that she could escape. He later hung himself in that same place. She found his body." Luke and Matt looked at one another before looking around again.

"I didn't know her mum was sick. What happened to her?" The silence that met them was almost as upsetting as the sight of Elora.

"She died when Elora was 15. But, her dad. She said that after he killed himself she used to imagine that he was still in that secret garden and after his death, she would go there to talk to him. I think that down the steps, to the left is an escape." The two men had frozen for a second before a smacking sound was heard and the two worked together to lift the hatch and everything was thrown in, Emily watched as her friend could barely be seen and her eyes couldn't leave her until Alvez called that they were closing it.

"But, down the steps to the left is not a way out. From what I can remember the stairs are at the opposite end of the house." As Matt spoke, the team raked their brains.

"Another entrance. You said it yourself, he couldn't have physically done what you two did so there is another way out. Give Elora the food and water, she can unlock the locks. She always has a way out somehow and then she can walk you out." The two men silently agreed before Matt sat right in front of her.

"Luke, how did he do it? This unsub took her and made her like this. He was going to assault her as well. But why?" Matt felt his cheeks dampen before Elora once again wiggled and Matt spoke to her softly.

"Elora. Can you help me? We need to get you out. We know that it is down the steps to the left. How can you get out of the shackles? We will pick the lock." Matt looked closer and realised that he had made a promise he could not keep.

"In my pocket. Matt, my pocket. It has to be my hands first." Her mind was slowly becoming clearer as time passed on.

"Matt, look at this system. If one is undone then the other two tighten against the wall. Maybe this is how their hips and shoulders were dislocated. The unsub undid one and this pulls them apart." Both men looked at the system and saw how the contraption worked.

"So, her hands get untied and her hips are dislocated as she is made to do the splits. We can't undo the arms." Matt commented as he saw the handy work of the unsub.

"But, if she is hoisted up then her shoulders get dislocated and she will be lifted up, possibly bringing the whole building down." Luke brought out the truth and they sat for a while.
"We also both know that only she can pick the lock. It has to be hands and then ankles." At the comment, Matt began to sweat as his palms were run over his top.

"I can't do this." The pastel pink hair was covering her dusty face as her head dropped and the blanket was suddenly grabbed and placed around her and water was lifted to her lips.

"Come on man. We have to do this together." Matt nodded and felt his eyes become sore as he looked at the woman for a moment longer.

"Food and water. She needs her strength and, if that bucket of urine is anything to go by then she needs more fluids and she needs to use a proper toilet. Something a little more solid." Matt smiled at the comment as Luke joked about her habits.