Linda Barnes.

Glee began to settle down as Prentiss brought down the smile she had been holding until the team saw the office once again. No rock could take down their spirits as they set back to their usual working pattern.

"Hey, Spencer, " Prentiss greeted as she passed by, however, both of their eyes caught sight of the empty desk.

"Do you know where she is?" Emily shook her head and picked up her phone and walked into her office.

"Where has that smile gone?" JJ asked while the rest of the team seemed to follow behind her as they all sipped on their coffee. One was handed to Spencer but he placed it down.

"We don't know where Midnight is and I was the last one to speak to her. If I had just listened to her and not told her what to do then she could have told me something. Midnight was breathing weirdly but I assumed that she had just been for a run like she normally did at night." Matt Simmons lightly smacked his back and nodded ever so slowly before he then turned to his phone.

"Can no one reach her?" Reid shook his head and sipped on his drink finally.

"Has Garcia tried tracking her down?" As Alvez asked Reid could barely find it in him to nod but as soon as he did, Emily walked out of her office.

"If the team weren't an option then maybe she called a friend. You said that we were all busy but she has brothers and friends. I can get Garcia to go through her phone and see who she called last," Emily was grasping at straws and the phone that she held was connected to Garcia.

"Right, my lovely lot, she called Reid at eight. A minute later she tried to call her friend but no response was made and then she called someone else. Derek. Elora spoke to him for half an hour before it ended and then Derek sent a text two hours later after she received a call from a private number ten minutes before. Saying 'It was lovely. Hope whatever it is that is bugging you sorts itself out. Go get 'em, girl.' Her phone also puts her at Derek's before she left and the signal doesn't get lost. Someone has hidden it. I need some serious time to track it down. She was headed south though and at a high speed." Before Garcia could let the last word leave her mouth, the team sighed out.

Coats were grabbed before anyone could say anything and Spencer was ready to leave as well as Emily as a set of keys were lifted.

"We will call when we talk to Derek." The team nodded and they moved to their desks. Rossi had walked in as the pair were rushing out.

Rossi was all smiles as he went to walk to his office before finally stopping. His hand lifted to his mouth before he wagged his finger and spoke aloud.
"Okay, I'll bite. Where are they off to?"

"We don't know where Elora is and Spencer is worrying because of the call." Matt pulled his coat off and placed it on the back of the chair whilst giving his off-hand comment.

"Oh, she will be fine. Elora always talks about going back to see England. The phone was probably turned off so that she doesn't get a call from work," Rossi suggested before Alvez stood.

"No, her phone signal is being covered up. Garcia is trying to locate it now but she said that she needed some time to do it." Alvez approached the photocopier as he waited for the documents to come out, Alvez spoke loosely.

"Isn't that something that people who have gone undercover have done for them? She is probably just working," Rossi commented before heading to his office.

Matt stood with a confused look on his face whilst shaking his head and one of his hands lifted to his hips.
"I am not pretending to know her the best out of all of us but there is one thing that I know about her. She has sworn off going undercover ever again. I once made a joke about her going back and she couldn't talk against it enough." The team stopped at his words and they all looked from one person to another.