Suits.

The team began to slowly stop the interviews and pair by pair had managed to leave their rooms as notes were made.
"Nothing helpful at all." JJ commented before the rest agreed and walked up to the room that the other pair were in.

"Okay, what about tattoos?" Elora nodded and smirked.

"There is a reason, Mr Rossi, that I wear such covering attire all day every day." Elora admitted before laughing and taking a step away from him.

"Dare I ask how many?" Elora smiled before looking to the floor and licking her teeth and shaking her head.

"My, my, my. We really are getting to know one another. What I will say is that your third marriage and your short stint of certain fantasies after college amused me the most but I guess that you can know my tattoos. One day." At her words, he laughed as well and the team smiled at their moment.

"Not interrupting anything are we Elora?" She shook her head before clicking the lid onto the pen and then turning to look at them. Most importantly the man who spoke to them and Morgan couldn't keep the smile from his face.

"We found nothing but judging by the work that Garcia sent over, the pair of you had more luck than us. It isn't all talk then." Prentiss stood at the front with the pair before sitting down.

"We limited it to men in their mid to late thirties. Elora told me that she has been on a hunt for a man of that age for a while and we are unlucky as a lot of them are weird. We also established that he would be tanned after working in the sun for so long, that includes all of the trainers but, we removed anyone on holiday and we believe that our unsub has no previous convictions as this is so unmanaged." The team nodded as Rossi spoke before sitting down again.

"Uh, Penelope Garcia has just cracked this case wide open my lovelies. There is an event going on today at the beach where all of the surfers or boarders of any kind can have free play in the water. All of our potential unsubs have even signed up to go there. The beach is taped off so it isn't as big." The team waited for Penelope to speak and wide open glances were sent over the room.
"It starts in half an hour and ends in four hours. The people involved have to either be in the water or in the onshore stand getting drinks and cooling down from the heat. Oh, that sounds like a sexy tent. A whole lot of Derek Morgans, all shirtless." Hotch cleared his throat and Penelope stopped before the team stood up.

"Thank you, Garcia." With that, the call ended and they all got to their feet.

"Wear your belts but cover them up. No vests either. The unsub has no gun and I doubt that he will be able to harm us." Hotch announced as they got to cars. The sounds of revving engines were all that could be heard as they drove away.

The beach was quickly seen and Morgan began to hand out some earpieces as they arrived.
"We will have to split up and look in the sea. Talk to everyone that you can and try to find someone that sticks out or blends in too well." Hotch sounded authoritative as he spoke and the team nodded at his words.

"You mean other than the seven people dressed in suits and walking in the sand." Prentiss had smiled at Elora's comment and the pair walked together on their way to the beach.

Bikinis and swimming trunks had filled the beach. Odd looks were being given to the team dressed in their work clothes but most people shrugged it off as the time began and the water workers set out to have some time to themselves.

Eyes had swept over the sea and the sunglasses that they wore had to be lifted at times to focus on a smaller detail. The team had managed to set up a position and they watched from afar.

"I'm going to talk to some of the people involved. There is something wrong here. Mr Pink Hotpants." Elora whispered into the mouthpiece.

"I spoke to him and some of his friends. He seemed all right. Said that there wasn't much money so he could only afford one board for his training. A few of his friends claimed that he was a social butterfly." At Emily's words, Elora swore below her breath.