Specify.

FBI seemed to be a team that few would ignore. As soon as they had walked into the station deep down in Texas, eyes watched Spencer and Elora. The rest of the team had left and none of the officers seemed keen on talking to them until a shy receptionist walked over to them.

"Hello. I am Stella. I assume that you are the FBI." They nodded and her hand was presented for Reid but his silent glare of nerves made her pull back and make a silent note to not try again. Elora just watched the room around her the whole time.

"I am Doctor Spencer Reid and this is Special Agent Elora Burton. We are from the BAU." His smile was given and the pair walked behind her as she gestured before walking to a room.

The desk was seen and pens were placed on it. The glass board stood at the end of the room and Reid moved to it immediately. He was making notes on what they knew as a local map was seen on the board.

"If this is his comfort zone then perhaps there is something that he used to do there. Often people who are going through this stage in life and deal with a major event such as a terminal illness will want to return to their younger years where they are healthy and don't have all the pressures that have developed. Perhaps he has some happy memories from this place." Reid was facing the glass but in the reflection, he could see that Elora wasn't looking at him or the case. She was looking out, facing the window where her eyes never left.
"Elora. Elora. Midnight." She was more than just distracted as her eyes narrowed, looking towards the world around.

"We have those newspapers that your technical analyst asked for." He thanked the officer who had walked in and as the door shut again, Elora jumped, looking over to the board.

"You try and decipher the code and I will make the profile up. I have a feeling that Hotch won't be happy with me if I don't let you." She took a pen from the table and sorted them out into order.

Spencer was looking at her for a while before he turned to the papers that held a seemingly random set of numbers and letters on.

Elora turned to organise the board. Spencer's writing was then rewritten in more of an order. The words were all uniform and a code was used for the writing as different matters would be written in different colours. Even the notes made by the original officer were rewritten. There was more room on the board to work and the marks on the board were minimal.

"We managed to speak to one of the park rangers who didn't find Tony. She said that Dale, the man who found the body has been to see a therapist since and quit from the position. He was one of the older rangers and everyone liked him. She also said that he didn't mention knowing the victim from before." Elora seemed to hear the team for the first time since they began the case as she wrote it down in brief notes and then the rest of the board was finished off in a moment.

"That is one organised board. Even if Spencer tried, he couldn't get it to look that neat. He seems to love messiness." Reid looked up at the mention of his name but JJ never stopped looking at Elora but Elora kept her head looking away from the team so they couldn't see her.

"I'll call Garcia." Elora may as well have whispered it as she spoke and soon the phone was ringing.

"Hey, Garcia. You are on the speaker. I was just wondering if you could get a list of men from 19 to 27 who have recently been diagnosed with a life-limiting or debilitating disease. Maybe they had it their whole life but they only recently they got some more news. From two months leading up to the first killing. They probably attended a school close by. They can still walk and run but judging by the sudden leap from one month to a week to a day, there isn't much left of his life." Her talking stopped and Garcia had filled the gap in.

"There are like 56 men that match this description. All of them have started school, attend locally and have been diagnosed with something that will either kill or disable." Heaves of annoyance left the team as they tried to whittle down the possible unsubs.