End.

Silent taps could be heard as nails hit against the wood. Jacob had cleared his throat and daggers were thrown his way before the team waited for something to be asked of them.

"Emily Prentiss. You are the team captain are you not?" His deep tone finally filled the room before Prentiss nodded and tipped her head to the side.

"I am not stupid. You brought my team in here whilst I am answering questions for a reason. You want to intimidate me and my team but what happened could not be stopped." Prentiss hissed at him whilst the others watched on.

"That is quite enough Emily Prentiss. What we want to know is not the whole story but what exactly happened in that room." Eyes glossed over as the memories were forced into her mind.

"You have the footage. You can work it out." Heads shook and a gasp of desperation was brought in.

"Lives were lost and besides, we can see but we can't hear it. So please tell us." The room was silent after and a pin could have been heard if it was dropped until Prentiss grew the nerve to talk.

Emily walked slowly into the room before stopping still. People had stood in a semicircle as they began to sweat.
"Emily. Look in my eyes. We need the bomb squad. The profile was off. When I started talking to them I realised that for the leader it was a suicide mission and for the other, he was just bad at making good friends. Everyone who has their hand up, and me, saw the switch flip on our pressure plates when the door was open so our lines are the dangerous ones but any of the other people on 'safe lines' could set it all off. Just get everyone out. I can leave last." Elora admitted with a perfect calmness in her voice before Prentiss noticed that they all stood on boards with wires on.

The bomb squad had to be ushered in and glances full of anxiety had filled her field of view as the team wondered what was going on inside the bank.

Careful steps were noticed from the bomb squad before they began to usher people out. Elora was stood on the other side of the room and she couldn't hug her friend yet.

Out of nowhere, Emily was forced to break eye contact with Elora as a man approached her. He was in a protective suit and little could be seen of his face.
"This place is going to blow up and we can't stop it. The wires are all trick wires or tripwires. If one bomb goes off then they all do and if everyone who is on a triggered platform gets off then this place blows up. Whoever did this made sure that if someone tried to completely disarm it then the bombs would all trigger." Her eyes met his and he couldn't bring himself to look around.

"What are you saying?" Her voice was wavering but they were speaking in whispers.

"I am saying that we can't set even one of these bombs off and one of the people on triggered platforms will have to sacrifice themselves so that the others can live." Prentiss automatically met eyes with Elora and a smile was returned. An eerie smile that didn't meet Elora's glistening eyes as panic swelled in her features.

"I don't understand. She is on a platform so surely we can exchange her weight with something else." The man shook his head while Elora creased her nose at Emily. They both knew how it would end but neither had said a word.

"I think that you do understand and with how badly this is set up, it is too risky and more people will die. You need to ask someone to stay behind." Emily couldn't move but her heart didn't seem to stop as she realised the truth.

"It's okay Emily. The BAU has given me a good life. Besides, I always said that the FBI would be the end of me." Elora stopped her whispers before turning to someone else.
"Excuse me, when you leave, can you hand this necklace to the FBI agent?" The woman who was on the right of Elora nodded before taking the offered necklace that was thrown at her as she waited to be told to leave.