Latched On.

The map was pinned to the board and Spencer drew all over it as he worked out the logistics.
"What if the unsub took her? She visually meets the criteria. Maybe he had help or wanted to go for a more dangerous person. He could have drugged her this time." Reid wasn't sure of it himself but Garcia stopped that thought as she chimed in.

"Uh, guys. I found the van. Local police have already found him, he was parked near one of the sites that he buried a body at. There is evidence in the boot but he has gone down already. The officers had to shoot him to prevent him from running over a pedestrian after I put out a search on it. But, I have also been searching through his past locations. He was in a bar, I sent the footage to you all and it is interesting. There is also one place that Michael Red frequents. I will send it to you. It is an abandoned storehouse that no one will admit to owning." Tablets were picked up and Spencer watched Rossi's as they looked at what it showed.

"Jacob?" Rossi asked as the room fell into silent thoughts.

"I don't know what happened but what I can say is that Jacob is the reason for it." Prentiss stood as she spoke and the team followed.

"If Jacob suggested it then maybe he gave the idea of drugging her. Jacob could have found out who the killer is and had her taken out. Perhaps Jacob hoped to gather enough proof by letting her be taken but it went wrong." Spencer could finally see his idea becoming real and his face distorted.

"Well, if he had the plate then he could have found where he went just like we did. He would have known the time that she was taken as well. He wanted her gone but I have no doubt that he would play it off. Making it look like she was to blame or he could make it out like he had no way of saving her." Alvez mentioned with his lip turned up in disgust.

"Luke and Matt, you head over to the location that Garcia sent over. Dave and I will head over to Jacob again. We will bring him in, we can apply for a warrant. Spencer and Tara, I need you to look into the case more. His profile needs to be figured out so we can collect more information, she could be on the hunt for him." The team got to their feet and left while Lewis and Reid settled into their seats.

Tara looked up after the door closed and saw Spencer as his eyes glanced over the paper. His face was fallen and disbelieving as he read over the unsub's information.
"Reid, Reid. Look at me." His hazel eyes eventually moved to her and Tara smiled sullenly.
"This is not your fault and I can't see Elora even thinking for a second that it is your fault. We all worked the case and you had no reason to doubt her safety." His eyes never changed as she spoke and Spencer found his lips shaking slightly.

"If I had just listened to my gut and answered the call properly, not talking over her. I would rather let the BAU close down than let a friend hurt." Spencer admitted with defeat heavy in his voice while Tara tried to soothe him.

"We would have all done the same thing." Spencer nodded at her once before they both read the file over again.

Emily and Rossi seemed to be in a similar state as they drove over to the office. Rossi recognising the entire way as he passed the exact same way only hours before.
"Hotch always said that she would be trouble. This is a type of trouble that I can handle. Jacob was the only issue really. If he just worked like a decent human being then we would have a lot less issues." Rossi smirked at Emily as she spoke before they arrived at the building and a text came through.

"Approved, we can even go through his phone," Rossi announced before climbing out of the car and walking into the office with a small smile. Success and pride full in his features. Jacob could barely put a stop to it as he was marched out of the room by the two agents.

Simmons and Alvez felt like they drove for hours when finally the time to stop arrived and they saw the building.
"Well, if I was going to abduct and keep women, this would be a good place," Simmons admitted whilst in the middle of climbing out of the car.

A building that swayed in the wind met their eyes. Rust and rotting wood hung all over the building as one door was slammed open and shut in the soft wind that littered the streets.

"What I want to know is where he would keep a woman with shackles. The girls who had their shoulders dislocated were also dropped from a large height." The door that had been waiting was stopped as they walked in and found little light could naturally get into the building despite the hot and sunny day.

Both pulled their guns as they walked together. Vests sat on their chests as they hoped to find her safe and well. Both of them walked around and found that a full circle had been done before they moved up to the last level. It was a building that creaked with the slightest of movements and both listened out after calling for her. Just as they met once again on the second floor, something caught Simmons' eye.

"When I worked with the IRT I saw these in an old building. They are hatches." Both men placed their guns away and pulled the hatch up.
"Don't push on the wall, it could collapse." They worked together and lifted up the latch. Simmons rushed to get through as he slipped through the small gap that they had.

He helped Alvez through and after a second he too slipped through the small gap from the silver that had dulled from exposure. Fear of what they could find was felt until they noticed the metal that hung against one wall. Shackles were seen and a woman was sat, unconscious as her head leant against her arms that were held above her head whilst her legs were tucked up to her chest.

"Elora. Hey, Burton. It's me," Alvez commented whilst trying to nudge her and Simmons began to speak into his phone.

"We found her. She is tied up and dressed. To get in here is dangerous and the hatch is hard to open so it would be best if you all wait outside. She has been missing for almost a week, she will need food and water. If you bring it and I can open the hatch for a while, just throw it in." Luke blocked out his voice before tugging at Elora once again.

Denim shorts were worn, a large denim tie was on the top of them and a short-sleeved red crop top was worn, she had clearly been combating the heat that day. Her red trainers held a little dirt as the muggy room had welcomed her as part of the furniture. Tattoos had littered her arm and her back that was kept to the wall held even more as she sat unaware of what was happening.

"They will be here soon," Matt admitted as he crouched down at the side of Luke.

"She needs food and water. She feels freezing as well. Perhaps the team could bring blankets or some jackets." Matt nodded before he sent a text off and stood up.

"I'll look for an exit. I couldn't get in here alone, never mind with an unconscious body or a struggling one. The unsub is also weaker so he had to get in another way. The building is too weak for us to start knocking things down," Matt had taken to muttering to himself as he looked around. His foot ran all along the floor as he hoped for a hatch. His hands also ran along walls as he hoped to find a secret door.

Just as the room settled into a silence a shuffling and grumbling caught both of them as Alvez had just sat down. Eyes that had been covered emerged from eyelids and lips were licked as Elora seemed to come back to life.

"Papá baja las escaleras, a la izquierda." Her voice was so soft and also raw that Luke had to listen closely, moving his ear to her mouth.

"Her dad, he is down the steps and to the left?" Alvez narrowed his eyes and Matt quirked his lips in uncertainty.

"What do we know about her..." Matt was silenced by ringing and he picked up. Placing the device onto loudspeaker.

"We are outside, we will head in soon we just need to know where you are exactly," Prentiss spoke quickly and Elora stirred at the familiar voice that sounded distressed.

"Only one person. The building is struggling with us but bring the supplies to the second floor. When you get here, at the top of the steps is a tarnished silver square. Knock on there and we will open it for you. Leave your phone with the others though, we have questions for them." The phone was dropped as Emily walked away.

"What do you need to know?" Tara asked as she clutched onto her vest and leant by the FBI car.