Chapter 5

The Summer Inter-High was nearing

The Summer Inter-High was nearing. The Fukurodani Academy was giving their all in practice. Every thing was in shape until a certain someone disrupted our practice. 

"Akaashi-san! Are you here?" speak of the devil she's here already. The one who gave misery to my after-school practices.

"Bokuto-san, please hide me using your huge build." I said as I hid behind his back.

"Eh? Akaashi? Why?" he asked me innocently. 

"It's because due to my slender build I knew I could successfully use you as a hiding place with that enormous build of yours." I explained as I brought my imaginary glasses up on the bridge of my nose. 

"I'm not asking why you choose me as your hiding place! I'm asking why are you hiding!" he shouted at me, a vein popping on his temple.

"Oh. The reason for that is a certain someone started to pester me every after-school practice which will be awful for me because if the official setter of this powerhouse team is unable to practice before the Inter-High I will produce unsatisfactory results which may result in-"

"Oi! Don't make this difficult! Just cut right straight into the point!" more veins started to pop on Bokuto's face.

"Katsumi-san wants me to ditch practice and make me tag along everywhere she goes."

"See? It's not hard, isn't it? Explain things that are easy to understand, Akaashi!" he sighed as he asked me again. "Then why don't you tell her straight to her face that you need to practice? She's my sister, she'll understand." 

"Ah, correction Bokuto-san. She will not understand. That's because if Katsumi-san wants something, she'll do anything just so she could get it. Since she inherited your stubbornness and mood swings, she will surely hold a tantrum." I explained as I brought my imaginary glasses up to the bridge of my nose, again. 

"Is that what you think of me?!" 

"Yes."

"Don't just agree immediately! You should say 'I'm just kidding, Bokuto-san' or something like that!" he said angrily as he tried to mimic my voice which was a  very bad kind of mimicry I ever encountered.