Chapter 23

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The slow travelling volleyball was directly falling at me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The slow travelling volleyball was directly falling at me. I brought my hands upward as my feet left the ground slightly to toss the incoming ball.

I slightly heft the falling ball using my strong and slender fingers and brought it up against the net.

The toss wasn't good. It was flimsy and lousy. It was too close to the net and no spiker could spike that nicely.

Bokuto had to adjust the position of his hand as well as his back swing to sync with the failed toss of mine. 

Even though the toss wasn't good, Bokuto managed to hit it to the other side of the court. But in an actual game, that failed toss of mine will just result to a blocked spike.

I clicked my tongue as I announced, "Sorry. The toss was low."

Bokuto had finally landed after the high jump he did to spike the toss. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and slightly confused expression on his face.

He went under the net and jogged as he went to get the ball he spiked over the net earlier. Once he retrieved it, he jogged towards me as he handed me the ball.

"Hey, you alright?" Bokuto asked, worry and concern present on his voice and face. I grabbed the ball from his hands and cleared my throat, "Yes. I am fine, Bokuto-san."

To avoid his horde of questions, I quickly turned my back to him as I positioned myself getting ready to toss another ball. "One more."

Bokuto looked worriedly at me one last time before jogging to his spot earlier. He bent his knees and watched and waited for the ball.

I threw it upward. It was slowly falling down right towards my face. I brought my hands up once again in time to toss the ball.

This time it wasn't as bad as earlier, but that doesn't mean that it was a good toss now. The toss was nice, but it was too high. I was kind of afraid that Bokuto might not reach a toss that high.

Bokuto looked up at the ball up high in the air. He ran, his arms on his back to gain more speed. He stopped shortly, letting all of his weight go on the heel of his feet. He finally jumped with all the power his legs got. His jump was high.

Radiance | Keiji Akaashi (Haikyuu!! Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें