Chapter 25

Today was the last day of the week-long training camp

Today was the last day of the week-long training camp. First thing in the morning, we did some few practices matches with other schools.

In the end, Fukurodani still had the most wins in the whole training camp which I was happy about since our team became a lot more stronger thanks to the training camp given to us this year.

To end this one particular event, our coaches bought as barbeque to be shared with friends and rivals alike. It was a fun experience honestly, but that didn't mean that the chaos was gone.

And Bokuto, being his favorite food was meat, he literally stole meat from the other teams' grills. And he was really embarrassing us. Who knew our captain would be this annoying and stupid?

And people who were small eaters were made to eat more by the big eaters, namely Daichi, Bokuto, and Kuroo asking Tsukishima and Kenma to eat some more.

Kuroo even got Kenma's switch so he could just eat. Really, what a nice pain-in-the-ass senpai.

If he ever become my senpai in the same school, I'll literally kick him for no apparent reason. That's how frustrated I am.

I saw that Katsumi was having fun with the other girl managers from other schools. They were chatting and they would occasionally laugh at what the others have said.

Unconsciously, I didn't know that I was staring right into Katsumi as she laughed. Her eyes were closed which made small wrinkles around her eyes, her mouth moving as she laughed, and at how she clutched onto her stomach.

It was one of the most wonderful sights I ever saw. She looked beautiful, like always. I was taken back into reality when she suddenly made eye contact with me which I instantly averted.

My heart thumped in so much nervousness and embarrassment as my cheeks warmed up, avoiding my gaze from her as I shoved food into my mouth. I just hoped she didn't notice me staring.

And Bokuto got really attached to Hinata, and Hinata was also the same to Bokuto. The two have been talking really loud and excitedly about things like, "Wabam!" or "Kaboosh!" or "Gwaahh!". I didn't really know the difference between those, don't ask me.