Chapter 18

I just want to warn you all that this chapter is basically 12k+ words

I just want to warn you all that this chapter is basically 12k+ words. I regret nothing. Read at your own risk.

Warning: the first half of this chapter is just complete random bullshit and fuckery. I bid you goodluck.
.
.
.
.
.

Today was the last day of Fukurodani's three-day school festival. This day was the busiest of them all. Everybody was rushing in and out of classrooms, others were carrying props all over the campus, and of course everyone worked really hard for this particular event.

Our class chose to... uh well... held a maid cafe. Our classroom was set as a cafe of course; small cute black and white tables and chairs was set in the whole room, black banner above the board that showcased the name of our cafe, and set of desserts and drinks in the counter up front. 

Everybody in our class have shifts where all of us would cover each other as we accommodate our cafe. Boys were dressed up as butlers and girls were dressed up as maids. But in my case, it was different.

Let's just say that someone in class saw me in a cheerleader outfit when we were endorsing club back then and thinks that I will look good in a maid costume. So here I was, taking care of our customers in a maid outfit. This may sound good, but...

My costume showed a lot of my skin which irritated me. They made me wear a maid outfit, but in a crop top. 

So, my top was frilly and it was colored black with white designs and details such as lines and hearts and stuff. It was also sleeveless which made it look like a baggy bra honestly. 

The hem of the crop top just reached the spot where my solar plexus lie, which showcased my abdominal muscles and V-lines once again.

My skirt was short as well, the hem just reached up until my thighs. Just like the top, it was also frilly and black with white lines as designs. 

The outfit came in with a matching head band with cat ears. So of course, I had to wear that too. It also came in with a white choker which I also wore of course, it left a feeling that I was being choked to death which was really uncomfortable.