Dreamtale (Part 2)

Nightmare the brother who guarded the black apples got jealous because everyone came to see his brother's golden apples, but not at his. His brother always got all the attention of the people and got complimented and known far and wide as time went on, while he always got teased and bullied for guarding the dark apples. He wanted to prove that he could take care of the golden apples a well as his brother. But the golden apples could not be touched by someone with such negativity, and when the brother tried to take one while his brother was distracted. All the golden apples except one disappeared.

Desperate nightmare took a dark apple and ate it. The darkness of the apple soon consumed him turning him into a monster, that couldn't feel anything. Nightmare as an act of vengeance against the ones that had not treated him well, annihilated everyone in his path. Nightmare destroyed the tree of feelings with every fruit in it. As a last hope act dream ate the last golden apple (which he always carried with him) giving him a light bow and wand to fight his brother. But dream decided not to fight but to try to bring his brother back, but it was too late, his brother, the one he knew for al his life, disappeared, and now it was only the darkness controlling him.