A glitch somewhere (Chapter 3)

For the most time, Twilight spend her time taking care of the tiny growing tree, like everyone told her too. The town was nice, a few glitches here and there but everyone had gotten used to those. The people from Dreamtale mostly wrote books about the two spirits and journals of how they came here. The most popular books between the villagers where the ones with the truth of Nightmare being bullied and theories of why he ate the dark apple and such, aka more angst (Guess People of the Universe have the same tastes as many other people). Other villagers did normal things like, Inventing inventions, farming and making stuff. The tree of feelings had grown a lot since it was first planted. Apples where finally growing in it, and literally no one dared approach the tree. After reading or seeing what happened if you ate an apple. Twilight wasn't allowed to read any of the books she was most of the time cloud gazing and drawing with dirt and sticks with the occasional scaring a bird away.

One day the whole village gathered wood to build a treehouse in the tree of feelings for Twilight to hang out on. This day, there was a gigantic glitch in the Universe's code. So people noticed it, three in particular could do something about it.