Returning (Chapter 8)

~Ink P.O.V~

It's been 3 days since the visit to that weird universe, I told Dream and Blue that I would be back soon, and I went in the universe. I was welcomed by that girl I saw last time, in the same tree house.

~Twilight P.O.V~

I was 99% sure he wouldn't come, but here he was, and honestly I am kind of glad, I mean I want to find out about the Dream guy everyone (except for me, because no one would tell me who he is) is talking about. "hello, welcome to my humble abode" I said "hello girl!" he replied. oh frick I forgot to tell him me name didn't I? "You can call me Twilight" I told him, "I'm Ink." Well that's some name.

~Ink P.O.V~

So the girl, isn't a 'Dream' or a 'Nightmare' she's called Twilight, never heard of a sans called Twilight. We talked for a bit I told her about the star sanses and that Dream and Blue are my friends. She didn't ask much questions except for the 'What where you doing here?' cliché question, I responded something cliché probably, we talked about drawing, nice topic btw, and we drew for a bit. I got a text from Dream and immediately went back after telling her that I needed to go, she said bye, I went through the portal, witch was still there for some reason and then I saw Core Frisk, oh yeah forgot that happened.