A non-intentional encounter(Chapter 17)

~Nightmare P.O.V~

I heard Dream talking to Ink from another room, so I decided to scare him or something, now I'm getting an explanation that I didn't want but am still getting. Ink looked like he's done with our crap right now. He looked almost as annoyed as when we asked what the vials where for. I went to the kitchen to get some food and drinks might as well do that since I'm already right next to the kitchen. I went back to playing videogames with Cross and told him to get his chocolate for himself.

~Tem-Skip~

Ink and Dream woke me up early to the place they wanted to show me, I told Cross that I would be back for the night. I followed Ink to the doddle sphere to an AU that looked like DreamTale, I didn't like the looks of this, no no no No nO no no NO... I don't want to go there. I only have bad memories of that THING. I'm not getting close to that tree.

~Ink P.O.V~

I wanted to see Nightmare's face at seeing it, I thought it might be as funny as Dream's face when I showed him the AU, but he looked more scared and traumatized than anything. Guess I should have expected that, since it's really the villagers fault he got corrupted and now he gets a tinsie freaked out every time he sees an apple. Only I, Dream and Cross notice though, and Cross bothers him about it but it's cool because stuff.

.-A.N-.

.-Yes, I see Nightmare with PTSD for getting corrupted by the apples and all of the actual trauma he has, like the heck, why we make nightmare suffer, even his name gets him bullyd, outside he's a tsundere idiot who looks like he doesn't care but inside he's a cinnamon bun of depression, ok not really but he's still like that after the whole thing. I feel like my writing is getting crap-ier and cringe-ier everyday-.