The truce (Chapter 10 and totally not just putting shipping warning #2)

~Tem-skip 2 years later~

(See what i did there?)

~Ink P.OV (still)~

The truce between the Star Sanses and Nightmare was made, mostly because of the relationships between teams, at first I was dating error but we broke up due to stuff, I kept the kids, did I mention we had kids? No, ok. We had three kids, PaprerJam, Gradient and Graphite. Error started dating Blue kudos to him, they seem happy together, Blue before that dated Dust in secret and was one of the OG pairs, They broke up because you know Dust and his ummm... tendencies, they had a kid named Powder, Blue kept her, Error and Blue married which is nice. Dream dated Cross until Cross left him for his brother, way to cause MORE family issues, Great job Cross. Cross is dating Nightmare I can imagine an anime scenario where Cross is all like "Nightmare Sempai!" and Nightmare is like "Cross you B-Baka!!!" Y'know what I'm writing that thing down, I need that in my life. Me and Dream are the single pringles of the group which is Just Peachy. Also Shattered Dream happened, that was not nice, I didn't like that.

I told Twilight about this and she started to draw a ship chart, I messed up probably. She asked a bunch of questions like who's Nightmare and who's Cross, etc. etc. We talked for a bit. I was still in shock by the story she never asked about the book, which I'm glad for. I still haven't told everyone about this universe, I feel like this is not going to be good in the long run. I never told het about Nightmare and Dream's past because of obvious reasons now. I also never talked about Shattered Dream, that would just make things worse, both brothers are un-corrupted now, took long enough. Nightmare can and will become corrupted, but he's in control now, the goopy mess isn't controlling him now, wich is nice, unless you play any fighting videogame with him, we keep telling him that using his tentacles is cheating, but he still does it, I got into another topic again, didn't I?

Dream started to ask me where I was always going in my free time, I always changed the conversation, I wouldn't want to mention it near him or his brother.