Black and white (Chapter 9)

~Ink POV~

So Core frisk came to ask if I knew what made the glitch, I told them I didn't know what it was. They left when they found out there was another survivor for the omega timeline. I really didn't know what caused it, or where it came from, if it is obius at this point, I'm sorry, complain to the author of this plot (Hey! Why me? TwT) cuz you are the one writing the story (Oh yeah right, now can we move on with the story?) ok fine. I didn't know why it happened or how, but I knew most of the other questions like where? everywhere, who? Everyone, When? Some days ago. Did you know if you replace the W with T the question answers itself? Like, When? Then, What? That, Where? There. It's fascinating.

I liked hanging around the Twilight girl, she has a weird kind of aura, but she doesn't have a positive aura like Dream, but doesn't have a negative aura like Nightmare either, I'll look into that Later.

~Tem-skip (get it?)~

(some months later)

It's been some months since I visited that strange universe for the first time. I continued visiting once or twice a week. It's fun to visit, sometimes we draw sometimes we talk other times we end up staring at each other awkwardly because ewe don't know what to say, I went to visit and asked her what she did in the universe, she responded what I thought she would respond but something about it surprised me, "Oh, I guard this fine tree you're in right now, I normally end up playing around with the apples because no one visits or gets even close to the tree." 'I play around with the apples because no one visits or gets close to the tree' back at Dreamtale either everyone wanted a positive apple or wanted to get rid of the negative ones, no one gets even close to the tree here, I wonder why, so I sked her "Why?" She responded something like "I dunno ask one of the older people or read one of the books no one allows me to read, it probably has something to do with it." So I went full under cover by painting over myself to look like someone different and got a book because I don't want to talk to people, I already caused a commotion the other time I was there, soooo.

I read the book, and now I know why they don't tell the Twilight girl about it. Half of the book was probably theories of how it happened and why. I went to Twilight's once again and told her I needed to go, I entered the doddle sphere and left the book hidden behind, I wrote the place down in my scarf.